my game crashes

When I try to create a game on lan on ESF1.21 then it goes to the console and then it just exits whithout saying anithing!!:S

HELP, SPANKS MAx

STEAM or WON?

If won. Then there is your problem.

well ESF 1.2.1 had a big crash bug that got fixed in 1.2.2 so you better get that first ^^

Or even better install ESF Beta 1.2.3 :wink:
Click Here (Full Download)

Welcome to the forums
And my advice to you is to Uninstall ESF Fully then Install ESF Beta 1.2.3 from the link shown above into Steam.
Hopefully this shall fix your problem. :slight_smile:

THNX I’m downloading 1.2.3 now. just one more question… how do I install ESF into steam when I don’t have a legal hl serial? or is that impossible?
thanks

that is impossible , or you could use the lan version of cs otherwise known as esai

or you could only go buy a copy of hl & or retail counter-strike , very cheap nowa days , goty edititon (in my country) usalyy retails for about $19.95Au and the platnium edition is about $59.95Au (with all those other mods that valve make/use to make)

[QUOTE=maxd]
THNX I’m downloading 1.2.3 now. just one more question… how do I install ESF into steam when I don’t have a legal hl serial? or is that impossible?
thanks
[/quote]

just select your sierra/steam/HL/ and install in there :slight_smile:

jayster, that’s wrong. HE doesn’t have a legal hl, god knows why :confused:

you cannot install esf if you do not own a valid cdkey.

i wish people would stop bludging software , don’t they think of the time and effort put in to bring the consumer the product

anywho , if you do install to steam then run half-life once before you install esf (wheter it be 1.2.2/1.2.3 patch or the full installer of 1.2.2/1.2.3)

Ah! okay then.
That has cleared up a couple of problems.