My game Crashes after about 20 min

Hey, my game crashes every 20 minutes or so. It may be different time lengths, but, it’s frequent. Everytime I play actually. I can play for about 20 minutes, then it freezes and closes. It’s not my computer…I’m assuming it’s a file in the ESF folder.

Try reinstalling. Also make sure you’re not playing in software mode.

err… From what you said noone can help sorry.

We nead more info.

Do you have STEAM?
What ESF version?
Are you using aney custom plugins?
Is there an error message, if yes what?

A reinstall will fix it if it’s not a hardware problem, but these often are; it’s usually video settings. Use OpenGL mode, or Direct3D if your hardware doesn’t support it. Also make sure you have the latest drivers for your video card.

Honestly i have the same problem. Problem is that i have this problem in all steam games. By all far i know that this is a video related problem. So my Hardware in this case (My Gforce card).

what Video Card do u have ? (GForce … ?)

Gforce 2 GTS, yes i know. An old card :frowning: