Okay here it is
i’m becomeing an admin yay http://img686.imageshack.us/img686/8448/13218849.jpg
Okay here it is
i’m becomeing an admin yay http://img686.imageshack.us/img686/8448/13218849.jpg
What’s your Facebook?
i dont have facebook
What’s your myspace? even though I never use it
i dont have myspace either
roflmao
DAMIT
The Message Says - Message Has Expired - Message no longer avaible
http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/8922/applicationepicfail.jpg
Firefox and adblock plus. that’s all i’m going to say.
Oh, and gmail.
what dose it have to do with firefox and adblock plus
ESF doesn’t have admin applications. I wouldn’t open that email if I were you.
Hey I Got a New Message Resend ehh??
http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3100/applicationnew.jpg[COLOR=“blue”]
[SIZE=1]---------- Double Post below was added at 01:02 AM has been merged with this post created at 01:00 AM ----------[/SIZE]
damn its noo good
http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/8562/applicationnewepicfail.jpg
Man… You got no email compared to me… I have over 13,000 Email.
were not talking about how much email we have were talking about This EMAIL I RECIVED OF ME BECOMEING AN Adminstrator/Admin
Just delete it and get on with your life?
HOTMAIL?? man spam thread.
Mous4u, I believe someone from the forums is toying with you.
I hardly believe they send an email request for you to be an admin, and even if they do, you won’t be the first on the list, no offense, I don’t believe the team think your fit for it.
What im actually saying is - it might be a virus, or a prank trying to toy with you
Mous here is a hint for you. Dont trust mails that claim that.
If you really were chosen for an admin position then the mail woiuld be sent from an addresse with @esforces.com and not @msn.com
With all the pictures you showed. Its obvious that the mail you recived was a prank and may even contain stuff thats dangereous to your computer.
http://smiliesftw.com/x/jailbait.gif
amiright?
Wait, you seriously thought someone would want you as the admin…voluntarily? Sorry, I revoke my earlier statements. Apparently, you do have a sense of humour!
Who the hell is Erock Williamson?