Idea For ESF FINAL Bots

I think i’ve found a pretty good idea here. What about making players able to choose a bots transformation level when you spawn it? ( like spawning goku who’s already ssj? )
That would be pretty nice when you want to relive a fight from the show like goku ssj vs final form frieza :smiley:

No… why? xD
We like the bots how they are right now.

Can’t you already spawn bots that are strong enough to transform? :S

I think you can by using the console commands. Not sure though.

But i like this idea.

Using the 1.2.3 ingame Bot Menu you can add:

Super Bot: PL 2.5 million
Mega Bot: PL 3.5 million
and
Ultimate Bot: PL 10 million

So I’m guessing it wouldn’t be difficult to do. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yea but those 3 tend to crash the server. Even faster than normal bots even.

Really? Huh…I did not know that. :S

I like this idea, also limit their transformation to just that so goku doesn’t go SSj2 on you lmao. The bots in ESF 1.2.3 don’t always transform, and they’re kind of…bleh to go against. Playing as Kid Buu against SSj3 goku would be awesome :stuck_out_tongue: but no guarantee the bot will go SSj3, so I like this idea a lot.