Goku's Skin Problem

Hey I have a problem, When i am Goku and i look at my body it changes color, like its black, then when i move the camera it goes red or blue and stuff. i don’t have a screen shot but i might have one later. This only happens on 1.3 Beta test game.

I have also realised that my esf 1.3 beta differs from other peoples like I have the same character select screen as my esf 1.2.3 and other people have a new one

change the resolution

select screen is only supported for resolutions of 1024x786 or higher. Allso for stuff like the new HUD youll allso need to use Open GL mode.

Thank you guys you are so helpful!

I got the new screen thanks about that, but when i highlight goku there is no body its just a head

update your drivers, I had the same problem till i updated them.

I once had a problem involving black squares round beams and models. And i had to downgrade the drivers a version to get it fixed ^^

about it

if you don’t know your drivers or something like that or you can’t find a link to the site to download it . you can download the program everest home with it the program will tell you what drivers and it will give direct link to download of the latest drivers