Forum skin!

Dear Forum Overlords:

Since upgrading the forum seems to be in this season, I was wondering if it would be possible to implement an alternative skin, preferably something dark / not white.

As Maddox put it, “I’ve chosen a black background for most of my text because it’s easier on the eyes than staring at a white screen. Think about it: your monitor is not a piece of paper, no matter how hard you try to make it one. Staring at a white background while you read is like staring at a light bulb (don’t believe me? Try turning off the lights next time you use a word processor). Would you stare at a light bulb for hours at a time? Not if you want to keep your vision.”

Love,
Sub

Is Sub 100% right?
  • He’s quite clearly, on to something.
  • Duh? My retina ache after 5 minutes.
  • CHANGE IT, DAMNIT! PLEEEAAASE!
  • Keep it the way it is.
0 voters

/signed

I’d must rather have a black background / red skin themed, must easier on the eyes.

edit: hell, doesn’t have to be red. could be anything. Just something with a black background.

/signed

this white background really hurts my eyes. I’d prefer a darker background…grey, dark blue, black, red etc.

/signed

Make it. Damn it.

/signed

Love,
LionHeart

Yeah same, and a new banner to boot…

BANNER COMP 2!!!

I remember just being just short of winning the last one when that arsehole stole my idea.

/signed

I’ve been *****ing about this for years.

I added a poll, just to reinforce the message.

ACID BLUE IS CRUEL! ACID BLUE IS CRUEL! ACID BLUE IS CRUEL!

This poll is biased, theres no option for “I think it’s fine the way it is”

Anyway I vote for that, I like this theme and am very used to it, change for the lose!

You’re welcome.

/signed (I guess this is the cool thing to do?)

Bring on the darkness my retinas are bleeding.

/signed

Just because im bored of this layout, my craptastic monitor makes the white bearable. I want the old layout back, red and grey, always seemed more… ESF than white n blue =\

I’m use to this forum layout. The layout right now gives it a professional appeal and in my opinion using the black and red style is for underground infested trolled forums.

This layout never bothered my eyes at all and I’m adjusted to this style so my vote goes to leave it as be.

[SIZE=10]ACID BLUE IS CRUEL![/SIZE]

We were way ahead of you sub.

/signed

Perhaps some additional skins to choose from as well?

What? Change or add something useful on this forum? Nonsense! The users demand statbars and shoutboxes!

Who said the shoutbox will be added? I disabled it within a reason and besides, it was fun while it lasted.

So, what’s the ETA on this merciful skin?

/signed

I really like this skin but there can be made some little changes(adding something black,dark grey,grey-(like backround).

This layout never bothered my eyes at all and I’m adjusted to this style

It lasted as long as I was sleeping, I wanted a 24h shoutbox ._.