ESF SERVER HELP

Hi guys, I have this problem with the server, is there anyone that could help me? Server when started loads ESF hud and map, but the rest is Half-life.
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/923673299824037458/98D4553DD9A5522D08A4C4E6398E95A7F6998A12/

Seeing it is server related, moved the thread for you. Be sure to validate first, or you won’t be able to reply to your own thread: https://forum.esforces.com/hlvalidation/

As for your issue, I assume your server is loaded on a linux server?

Yeah, but I’ve already fixed it myself, now I’m having problems with running ECX on it.

[COLOR=“silver”]— edit —

Server turns on like basic esf, but for some reason metamod doesn’t work

How did you manage to fix it? Linux servers are always buggy in my experience.

I’ve had a pack leftover in my old usb, just modified it a bit and it works. 185.80.128.181:27016 if you like to see.

How are the things installed atm? (metamod / amxx). And did you use the installer?