ESF 1.2.3 Legacy Tournament - Are you the best?

Do you think you are the best ESF 1.2.3 player out there? This is your chance to prove it! Join the Legacy Tournament today and win awesome prizes!

UPDATE - applications are now closed. More info soon.

Get the chance to have your very own statue in the City map of ESF Final! Get the game you always wanted, but never wanted to spend a dime for it! If you win the tournament, it’ll be yours!

More info at https://tournament.esforces.com/

10 Likes

Is there a date for this tournament already? Cause i haven’t seen any date posted as of yet.

We’re waiting for 32 people to sign up before we set dates

1 Like

Where will the server be hosted ?

I’m finishing my mandatory year in the army over here. Two months more.
I would like to participate :wink: if i make it in time that is :confused:

I will replace whoever doesn’t show up, since it’s closed already

Hi I really would like to participate to the tournament if it’s not no late :slight_smile:

@Reckless @><((('> You can join the tournament as reserves, if you want to. Currently, quite a few people aren’t even being active on the tournament times.