are the only servers people play on.. it makes me sadface. Not only are these servers filled with aimbotters but you can also hit some more then twice mid air .. which is just ridiculously over powered. Is it just the times I choose to play? because all I see is like 5 ish servers, two of them being ECX and almost always being the only server with players on it.
Its not aimbot. Thats an actual ECX feature. Its called telesense (or was it hypermode) in any case a few characters have that and most likely those chars are the only ones used.
Though this is ECX. The admin could have given ALL characters those abilities.
It was telesense I think.
It was too god damn funny to use against bots…or my cousin when we played on lan ;D
It’s not aimbot, its way more OP than aimbot specially if you had KI that regenerated instantly ![]()
But then again…against bots its a funny thing to use
NEW SERVERIS 77.241.202.198:27015 AND 77.241.202.198:27016