Black? wha!

Yea so here is a fun map I just made (in like 1hour) Really fun to mess around in :wink: its nothing but black and a little time building. It beats looking at a gray background heh :tired:

http://members.rogers.com/ape/ape_timechamber.zip

ok here is some screenshots

http://www2.freepichosting.com/Images/72976/1.jpg
http://www2.freepichosting.com/Images/72976/0.jpg

you should make a time chamber map with textures on the walls, the floor and ceiling. so we can tell whats up and whats down. kinda annoying to not know where the walls/floors are.

the file is damaged :frowning:

ok now the download should work

http://members.rogers.com/ape/ape_timechamber.zip

No pix no clix

you think you can release a version with wall, floor and ceiling textures? i like the map, especially the little time building. this is what i mean by textures.
http://www.esforces.com/images/gallery/thumbshot10.jpg

[QUOTE=TAz00]
No pix no clix
[/QUOTE]

Right now my image host is down but when it is back up I will be sure to post some screenys

I was thinking of making my own sky to it but I really like that black it brings out the beams :idea:

OMG teh dark rosat!!!

Looks nie,but then again it’s hard to spot stuff in black backgrounds unless they have those fancy pointers on top of their heads :\

Yeah we want a new sky, darkhollow would be nice…

And i “looked” at your map (Majin prince made me) and ive found that it only supports 11 players? or did it decompile wrong?

Or make it support 32 players

Hmm thats odd really 11 players? It should be just spawn points.

Grantted the “house” kicks ass, but I dont like it anymore then the ESF one, the fact that the floor and celing are the same color is really annyoneing, maybe you could releasea different version with different textures for floor and cveling, other then that i like it.

http://www.esforces.com/images/gallery/thumbshot10.jpg

make the room just like that, or at least have a sky like that

Hmm I will think about that sky :rolleyes:

maybe not that exactly, but something to distinguish one surface from another.

U MUST have:

32 info_player_deathmatch
16 info_evil_start
16 info_good_start

Or else…

Other than that it looks ok…

looks pretty good, nice textures, but its a pitty its black, some textures would looks better as was said, other then this lil pointer, verry nice.