Okay… I was play on an EVM server and this guy called True freak comes and crashs the server, so I go back and hes still there. I try and face him with a friend (Mirage) and we both get are asses wooped and he didnt even die once!!! he is a hacker and has shut down all EVM servers! Plz ban him! thank you!
do u have a sprite or sound? o.O
y post it here? there is a evm forum… -_-
even is this shouldve been posted in esf wouldve gone better in server chat =
and at least provide some proof and a wonid
He also goes by the name of Rock Lee and Naruto. WonId 2326048. eh!? Its the Devil himself. Anyway, all this isnt supposed to be here. We should take it to EVM forums instead. Its not Esf’s business that some freak is crashing Evm’s servers
We know..we know..post the wonid in the wonid thread if you have a wonid to report.