2nd Son's first skin edit

Hello all, I believe this is the first thread I’ve ever made in this section but here it goes.

I decided to do some skin tweaks on the 1.2 Goku.
Thank you ESF Team for the original model + skin and the Krillin’s symbol used on the back. Oh and Darktooth for animating them.

I also redid the SSJ Hair Colour, it was a bit bold/bright/too orangey. Also the symbol on the front was on the wrong side.

http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/2711/gokukl2.th.jpg

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/3290/ssjgokuyw6.th.jpg

Any way, I hope this is my first step to skinning, maybe I’ll do a re-skin one day.

well…frankly i don’t know who plays with this models anymore…

Me ,buddy. I think it’s nice to vamp up old models a little. Remember when they came out they owned all! :laff:

I encountered one problem though, I’m not sure why though, Goku kept getting a yellow line where his blue top starts as an SSJ. Strangely his SSJ Head skin has a section which was coloured yellow (for SSJ purposes) but had nothing to do with the hair.

I don’t normally notice that stuff as in ESF we normally look from the other side.
Fixed it though with a simple paint bucket of blue.

try to get Vegeta’s body and Goku’s head so that you will have armord Goku

I’ll like an armored goku, try it

I don’t really have any good modelling software (Milkshape is great but it hates me) and someone has already beat me to it.

http://esf-world.gamers-desire.de/file/679/Saiyan_Armor_Son-Goku.html

Does anyone actually have anything to say about the skin edit?

There is not much to say right now.

You should post

  1. bigger images
  2. old skin so we can compare them :wink:

If you request better pictures here you go!

New-ish Goku (Front)http://img393.imageshack.us/img393/8059/gokufrontbd0.th.gif
(Back)http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/1784/gokubackpq8.th.gif

New-ish SSJ Goku (Front)http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/1966/ssjgokufronthe7.th.gif
(Back)http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/9898/ssjgokubackfo2.th.gif

Old Goku (Front)http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/9421/originalgokupq4.th.gif
(Back)http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/4794/originalgokubacknm0.th.gif

Old SSJ Goku (Front)http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/7845/ssjgokuorginalyb6.th.gif
(Back)http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/7051/ssjgokuoriginalbackop7.th.gif

Maybe if I’m allowed and if anybody wants it I’ll release it. Despite how awesome Kreshi’s, Davidskiwan’s and NeD’s Gokus are

can you make from Krillin bold to Krillin whit SSJ 3 hair that will be nice to see

and what you edited ?? O_o i can’t see any difference from the original.

thats way to easy :stuck_out_tongue: even you can do it by just welding some vertexes togheter

well … i can see muscle and hair changes :smiley:

See the first post :laff:

the original ssj hair was better then your edit just to let you know lol but i cant really tell the difference..and your first post says u edited the skin, you didnt say what part(s) of the skin you edited..how bout stating them?

Any questions?

I decided to do some skin tweaks on the 1.2 Goku.

this doesnt say what skin parts u edited so it looks all the same to us

If you really want me to elaborate…

I …

1)Lightened the SSJ hair
2)Added the kame symbol on his back
3)Corrected a skinning error on his neck (Look at the default pic it has a yellow streak above his under gi)
4)Swapped his front symbol to the left. Where it is in the series.

Remember this is my first.