Getting Hyb's to open up to me.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
So, okay, here's the thing guys. Lately I have been trying to get Hyb's to open up to me, you know. I ask him out to dates you know. I'll be like "baby, wanna do some co-op GoW?" And he refuses. Or I'll be like "Hey hun, RE 5 demo came out, wanna play together?" And he's like "I don't have internet on my sexbox. And that saddens me. It saddens me because he hasn't even accepted me as a friend yet. It's been pending for months now. I mean, what does a guy have to do to get some attention around here?

It's like, all he has to do is move his box from downstairs to upstairs, he won't even do that for me. Can anyone help?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So, okay, here's the thing guys. Lately I have been trying to get Hyb's to open up to me, you know. I ask him out to dates you know. I'll be like "baby, wanna do some co-op GoW?" And he refuses. Or I'll be like "Hey hun, RE 5 demo came out, wanna play together?" And he's like "I don't have internet on my sexbox. And that saddens me. It saddens me because he hasn't even accepted me as a friend yet. It's been pending for months now. I mean, what does a guy have to do to get some attention around here?

It's like, all he has to do is move his box from downstairs to upstairs, he won't even do that for me. Can anyone help?
You gotta work for it. Give him surprise sex, and then he'll want to play the xbox with you.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If I had internet on my 360, i'd accept you. ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, you get L4D. Like you said you would. -.-

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I said I would when I have the money for it :(

Right now I'm broke.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, you get L4D too, you bastard!

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Barney loves me.

Sorry sub, I found someone new!

I'll get L4D as soon as I have some money.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have CoD4 too.. but I'm rubbish. Haven't played in months and I'm only level 43. :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But I've had it since it was released.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hehe, I've prestiged twice already and I'm on level 26 with that. And I will be getting L4D, because I'm getting a job soon.

But yea, AmonOden is the gamertag if you want to play.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Oh, as soon as I log onto xbl i'm so adding you.

I need to get l4d so badly D:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom