RPG maker XP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
it was long time ago when i downloaded this small program(30 MB) and i made 2 games very easy.You need to "pay" to have it full but i finnaly find something like crack and now i have it for free.I lose my games but i will make new one and i will post them here.
So in this thread post your games(if you made some with RPG maker XP)
Download site: http://www.enterbrain.co.jp/tkool/RPG_XP/eng/download.html
And if you want it for free tell me and i will post you the file.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it was long time ago when i downloaded this small program(30 MB) and i made 2 games very easy.You need to "pay" to have it full but i finnaly find something like crack and now i have it for free.I lose my games but i will make new one and i will post them here.
So in this thread post your games(if you made some with RPG maker XP)
Download site: http://www.enterbrain.co.jp/tkool/RPG_XP/eng/download.html
And if you want it for free tell me and i will post you the file.
Ain it forbbiden givving download sites. THey told me it is...

Best answers
I have RPG maker 2000, 2003 and XP. I was quite good at using 2000 and 2003 already but never bothered to learn the XP scripting system.
I have some of my games i made years back on my computer which are not worth posting here...
And download links are forbidden only if they are illegal, but that is a link to trial version. But if he gave the link to the crack it would be forbidden...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have RPG maker 2000, 2003 and XP. I was quite good at using 2000 and 2003 already but never bothered to learn the XP scripting system.
I have some of my games i made years back on my computer which are not worth posting here...
And download links are forbidden only if they are illegal, but that is a link to trial version. But if he gave the link to the crack it would be forbidden...
Sry Minion didn't know.

Best answers
Okay, now its already going past the borderline... -.-
I dont really want to comment on this because im not that familiar with the forum policy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom