Goodbye ESF Community.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, it's been a fun year with you guys, but I've decided to leave this community, even if I wasn't quite a part of it. I guess the reason for this decision was that I felt the community has drastically changed since that Kurt incident, it's not the same as it used to be. I want to thank all my friends, and I don't hesitate to use the term friends, that helped me out here, for all the lol's, rofl's and lmao's I've shared with them, for all the times we've gotten along.

Thank you LegendarY, john_volkov, Andy011 and LionHeart for being great pals and thank you for all your support, thank you ESF Team for making me able to visualize my childhood dream, to play a DBZ game.

Being a part of this community has been nothing but a pleasurable and positive experience, and I'm thankful to all of you for that. You are infact the first community I've truly been a part of, in a way. Thank you for having the patience to deal with my stubbornness in my noob days.

And lastly, I'd like to thank Grega, who was one of the first to accept me here, even though he himself isn't aware of it. You rock, dude.

I might still hang out at IRC, but that's about it. It's been great guys. Push on, I wish you all much luck in your lives, and thank you for everything. Goodbye.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
See you, hope you come back someday !_!

You're kind of doing the right thing, since the esf community here truly is kind of " rotten " ah well, will you even be playing esf around anymore ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I might try it out once 1.3 comes out completely, but I'll probably stop quickly after that again. Well, to all things comes an end, among which is, or was my obsession with ESF and DBZ ^^

Still, I'm not saying goodbye to you, no way, I'll keep in touch with you until I bore you to death xD

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
See you. Don't really know how somebody can leave an online community. I mean if they lose interest, I would think they would just check up on it once in a blue moon, not 'leave'.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bye buddy, although I doubt I've ever met you in-game or acknowledged anything you've said.

P.S Come back soon :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
goodbye threads mean you will inevitably return.

later.

Best answers
goodbye threads mean you will inevitably return.

later.
second that,

and whats up with the DBZ drama ? ive never ever played ESF :S
well maybe once on a friends computer 2 years ago on a LAN but i never liked it, but ive always been around for the artworks and i learned how to photoshop. and still click the website/forum link button 10 times a day. no reason to leave it :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
._. bye..... you will still return, really its nothing to take seriuos. Nothing against you, but i tried myself to leave this forums for a longer while and come back like: man i'm back look at me how i changed.

yeh, sure... one week worked out... then it got boring and ....hey lets see hows Esfforums doing.

but enough of chit chat. Bye, good luck in further life!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hehe well dan ill see you when you get back.
Btw I did o_O

As far as i remember i was just my usual anoying self ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh. You'll be back. They ALWAYS come back...Bwahahahahahaha!

Best answers
Lol, no offense but these goodbye threads aren't a big deal. xD

What I mean is you are PROMPTED to return sooner or later man. ;) But until then, I wish you the best of luck and I hope you have a good life filled with joy. :)

We will miss ya, and hope you return soon. ;)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey, I know I made myself look like an ******* in all of those PMs, but I'm not really like that. So, since you're leaving, I'll probably never get the chance to apologize for that. So, sorry for the way I acted. I wish you luck in your future endeavours.

Best answers
Sorry to see you go dan. I hate that threads between you and I usually turned into a flame fest and/or arguments. I wish you luck in your life and hope to see you come back someday :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom