Some help plz ^_^

Best answers
hey, i was just wondering if someone could hook me up with some tutorials for low poly modelling tutorials that would really help me out, ive decided to use 3ds max now cuz i see how ****ty ms3d is... so i would really appreciate it if someone could... i hope to have my job as a professional 3d modeller when im older for games/movies/etc. and i'd like to train alot till then, cuz im only 13... anyhoo, thanks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dude i only can say that you should look at the modeling section up and look at the stieckies... there is a pretty good tutorial by Almighty_gir...

I wish ya luck (im 14 years old ^^)

Best answers
Woo im 13 turning 14 :) in august....

anyway almighty gir's tut is a pretty good one which is in the stickies like tryforce said..it got me used to the tools in max, and its pretty simple to do as well

Best answers
thanks :) , but ive read a tutorial and fooled wiht 3ds max so i know all the basic tools (i think) ... but i was think more to the direction of how u would make a character model correctly, because i've tried NUMEROUS times, and everytime i always f*** up on something and i cant fix it and then i just stop making it and say screw it. and ive tried gir's tut and its really good, but it dont really cover how to make heads/legs/hands... but i really thank u guys for tryin tohelp me. maybe like a tut walking through how to make a whole character or something? thanks.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it doesnt teach you to make those things, because by the time you finish the tutorial, you should be able to make them on your own, using the skills youve learned. thanks a lot for the kind words tho guys :)

Best answers
Almighty_gir said:
it doesnt teach you to make those things, because by the time you finish the tutorial, you should be able to make them on your own, using the skills youve learned. thanks a lot for the kind words tho guys :)
no, THANK YOU for making a tut based around dbz anatomy for noobs new to max :)

But i think you could download full character tutorials off www.discreet.com under 3d max tutorials or something

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it takes longer, and this will totally take down girs pedestal youguys have built him here, but the absolute BEST way to learn modelling is through 100% trial and error, which is this in a nutshell,

if one thing doesnt work, try something else

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe i was never on one, and you know that :p i also agree with you... to some degree, although it never hurts to see how other people do things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom