having problem with milkshape

Best answers
i'm new to milkshape and i was following Ran-d's PBP tutorial and i can't create a face.i selected the 3 verticles and pressed on the face button but it doesn't work.I'm such a noob :( .could somebody help me?

Best answers
i dont get it, i you dont even know how to create a face than how did you create your models ? i saw some threads with your models. why are you asking for help if you know how to model ?

Best answers
i only modelled with wings and i'm new to milkshape,i never modelled poly-by-poly before.now anwser my question :]

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im pretty sure in milkshape you select the face tool and then click on the 3 vertexes you want to create the face on, one at a time,

depending on the prder you click though you may make a backwards face or 2 in th eprocess,

though ive heard the newest versions have a "create face" tool that works how you say, in which you select the 3 vertexes and then click the "create face" button somewhere, i do not have the newest version so i cant confirm it, but seeing as you didnt mention the create face tool i think yourjust selecting the face tool instead of actually using it,

click on the 3 vertexes one at a time see if that works for you

Best answers
it still doesn't work.and also when i click the face button and then select the 3 verticles,the face button isn't selected anymore.

Best answers
1.7.0.0,but i've read that in 1.7.1 you just have to select the 3 verticles and press F.

Best answers
now i have even more problems,i can't move the verticles or select them ;(

Best answers
select the 'select' tool and below in the 'select options' select vertex

Best answers
isn't there a create face plug-in for 1.7.0?cause i can select verticles and can't create faces in 1.7.0,while in 1.7.1 i can't select but i can create faces

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wy all the trobble, just select 3 vertex and go to faces>ceate face.
it can also be that ytour pc is running to mutch programs.

Best answers
niobe said:
wy all the trobble, just select 3 vertex and go to faces>ceate face.
it can also be that ytour pc is running to mutch programs.
did you read my previous post? "i can select verticles and can't create faces in 1.7.0,while in 1.7.1 i can't select but i can create faces".and also in 1.7.0 there isn't a "create face" button

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom