earth effex v2.0

Best answers
Awsome, do you only use photoshop, or is it mixed with some 3dsmax? I'm just curious :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nce use of the default brushes bro
nice work

Best answers
Thought so...

Man, I love all your work, i'm just wondering where the hell you get all these good quality pictures? That's just a mission for me... I never find any good quality pics anymore :\

( Check your PM box :rolleyes: )

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For some reason, I absolutely love it. It's just great all around.

*sheds a solitary tear*

It's definitely a keeper

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That is really really good and simple at the same time. Very nice.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
where did you get that pic of the girl? shes *** :D
and good job too :D

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
verry nice background and its blended in very well too, congrats for that.. i like the fonts too, and its alot better then ur last one, thats for sure..

now to the bad parts...
it seems her hads have somekinde shadow on it, witch looks bad since theres a light source right behind it, look at it closely, you'll see what i mean.. its easy to fix.

next, the brushes, you have done that grass before, and as i said back then, i dont like it.. srry..
the leafs are very well placed, but i'd really wanna see you making your own brushes, same goes for the grass..

all round very nice

greetz, dudeman

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i can see what u mean about the hands but its not a light sorce problem she was just drawn that way i could fix it by adding a light source but i dont think its that big of a problem. the grass i just happen to like because it adds more a of a real feal to it as opposed to just random effects with a character. the grass is also a way to hide the fact that part of her knee is actually missing. i think i should have added like a drop shadow on a couple of the leaves that pass over her body.

but eh i like it the way it is

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice and cyrstal clear.good job.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
amazing.......thats just amazing. i love the coloring and the pic fits perfectly in the background.

10/10

keep the artz0r coming

Retired
Best answers
yeah very nice man, nice work on the brushing, also the light on the bg rawks. very nice color combination. good job m8

*EDIT* Btw Neoboy448, next time close the tags like < b > etc. and < /font > in your signature, because you didnt do that, all the replies after your post were messed in the same style as your signature. I changed it for you. but please watch it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom