New signature.

Best answers
So what do you think about my current signature?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yoink, it's really sweet. It's very subtle. I think the crown could be about 30% smaller, but aside from that, no crits.

9/10

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't like the signature(not my style), but it's a good signature. 8/10, maybe you should also change "MY" in another color, or else you read "A KING INMYOWN MIND".

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks pretty good. I think it would look better if the crown would be as wide as the word king and directly above it.

Best answers
its amazing but i dont like the glass effeckt on u sig make lover light effeckt from the head side the renders.

Best answers
I don't like the signature(not my style), but it's a good signature. 8/10, maybe you should also change "MY" in another color, or else you read "A KING INMYOWN MIND".
Yeah well, at first place only "KING" should be in another color but it looked a little bit boring so, if I had made MY also in another color it would look bad, imo.

kam! said:
Looks pretty good. I think it would look better if the crown would be as wide as the word king and directly above it.
True. It was at the begining but somehow I messed up with it. :S

Best answers
Kaizoku, where have you been! Theres only so few of us finnish people here...

Anyways, maybe try making the MY word stand out somehow, maybe try tilting it a little...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom