GT/AF characters?

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Hey again. I dont know if I should make a separate thread for every question, so correct me about this. I was wondering if there would be anyone making GT/AF/whatever characters after ESF releases? I dont think the majority of people here in the forums like AF/GT so I doubt there would be people willing to make such characters, but it is just a suggestion. I am not saying you should add this in the final game, because I know that you guys on the team are just creating a certain number of characters from JUST Z.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
From the devs? No.

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
If you read my comment I said I know the guys from the team wouldn't make anyone outside of Z. I'm saying if anyone else outside of the devs would be willing to make them.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Wait for the game to release first before breaking it completely.

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Hard to answer these questions before the game is made. Some of the files won't be normal HL files so it's questionable how much people will be able to customise it (is my guess)

Proud owner of Half-Life
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Hard to answer these questions before the game is made. Some of the files won't be normal HL files so it's questionable how much people will be able to customise it (is my guess)
Knowing this world, I believe there will be custom works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom