[Old PotW] Giving head so hard you'll bleed

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Ehm. Dafuq is vegeta doing xD

JTM

Formerly Fatality
Best answers
Kudos, Dev. I'm loving the thread's name.

Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hahaha I have never seen anything that hilarious when Vegeta is giving Goku a private headbutt right between his legs.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Great thread title Deverz. Get me some of that hot Vegeta love.

Best answers
Every week i expect a huge graphic cool effects ESF final boner, yet this week leaves me flaccid. This is a dire time for us fans and no time for jokes, and rubbing it in our face that we can't play it is lame. I demand a retake!

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Every week i expect a huge graphic cool effects ESF final boner, yet this week leaves me flaccid. This is a dire time for us fans and no time for jokes, and rubbing it in our face that we can't play it is lame. I demand a retake!
Nope. Also be thankful that the potw actually came out, it could be worse.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm just gonna post this one every week now

I felt some humour every now and then was nice

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Every week i expect a huge graphic cool effects ESF final boner, yet this week leaves me flaccid. This is a dire time for me and no time for jokes, and rubbing it in my face that I can't play it is lame. I demand a retake!
Fixed that for you.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry but Picture of the weak is not cool effects and new features of the weak. Its jsut a pic that we find great. Heck it doesnt even need to be from the game. One time we had DJ-Ready sleeping while his face was painted with markers XD

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Sorry but Picture of the weak is not cool effects and new features of the weak. Its jsut a pic that we find great. Heck it doesnt even need to be from the game. One time we had DJ-Ready sleeping while his face was painted with markers XD
And that pic where masta(?) was like dinosaur near the building site xD.

Best answers
Nice PotW. In the future, I would have liked the news: "lastest update/patch esf 1.3 final"

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[video=youtube;0BoDFAOhbbQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BoDFAOhbbQ[/video]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom