Poor piccolo

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cell got three forms, Freeza got 4 forms, gohan got 3 forms, trunks got 2 forms and vegeta got 3 forms, goku got 4 forms buu got 4 forms (not sure) but what about piccolo then??? I'm sure u will balance it but how are u going to do it with Pic?

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sure they'll keep it balanced. Maybe he'll only have 2 forms or something, but maybe the second one will be slightly harder to reach than for the rest of the characters to reach their second form, but myabe his would be more powerful.

-Karrde-

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Piccolo only has the one form...his body never changes.

The reason for that is, not only would it just not work if he had multiple forms, but he dropped outta the upper echelon of fighters after the saiya-jin started hitting the forms around USSJ and SSJ2.

The only way to balance it would be to make piccolo's attacks stronger.

By the way, how are they doing the transformations, anyway?
Is it a toggle, or do you have to hit a certain power level, or what?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
certain power level most likely

Banned
Banned
Best answers
I'd much rather have a toggle.
It'd be nice..toggle on ssj/other form.
You can use the increased power until you take too much damage or drain your energy.

When either of those happen, you revert back to your normal form until your health is regenerated(senzu) or your energy is recharged.

It'd be much more fun, and would better suit the faster style of play that ESF has.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL! Sorry, I know like nothing about DBZ despite the fact I love this mod :p Basically, I won't watch that dub. From what I hear, it's a butcherfest (Though nothing tops what happened to Digimon Adventure/Digimon Adventure 02/Digimon Tamers [Not even to mention the movies] or CCS). I'd probably watch it if I could get my hands on the subs. SOme of my friends probably have them, maybe I should check it out if I have time. Anyway though, there should probably be some kind of distinction between Picolo, and a powered up version of himself or something. Does his attire ever change in the show, or does he always wear the purple getup?

-Karrde-

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
ERR, When The P man takes on Garlic Junior, he actually increases his size... A.K.A Lord Slug style, but not as large, Perhaps a size/power increase could be his transformation? After all, the TRUE "Super Nameks" were all capable of this i believe. :devil:

Best answers
yeh i reackon they should make it that his size increases like when he fought goku in the tenkichi budaki

Best answers
his body dont change but if you have seen db (Dragonball) he goes big piccolo first big then even bigger so he has got "formes"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What about his weighted clothes they could be classed as a form because he does become quicker and stronger when h e takes his weighted clothes off! So he could have three forms:-

1. Weighted Clothes On
2. Weighted Clothes Off
3. Increase In Size And Strength

Just a few Ideas

BrunO

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Piccolo hasn't got any forms, size increasing doesn't mean he's stronger also I think it wouldn't mak him better, I mean he's a lot easier to hit then! Also weighted clothing on and off, ehm that's not camparable with ssj etc etc..

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Mystic Krillin
ERR, When The P man takes on Garlic Junior, he actually increases his size... A.K.A Lord Slug style, but not as large, Perhaps a size/power increase could be his transformation? After all, the TRUE "Super Nameks" were all capable of this i believe. :devil:
Okay...

Listen to me..
the garlic junior saga..that was done by Toei..the company that made the show.
Akira Toriyama, who created the manga series(comic book) never made the character garlic jr. He was a movie character that they brought into the series as filler. They stuck it in the series to make it even longer, so they could make more money. That's why GT was made. To make money.

Anyway, everything that happens during that saga is basically made up by Toei. NONE of it has any merit towards what the characters can or cannot do.

I also don't know where you got that c.r.a.p about the "super nameks" being able to make themselves bulkier. The only "super namek" that's mentioned would be Piccolo, and I dont even know if he's called that in the original japanese.

And skulleyes, I knew about piccolo's ability to increase his height, but that wouldn't really work in the game. I'm betting this is where Toei got the idea to make piccolo bulk himself up ala garlic jr's men style. But again....he never showed that ability in the dragonball manga outside of increasing his height.

Oh, in case you didn't know..there is no dragonball z manga. Its all just Dragonball..one long series. Goku as a boy to Goku as an adult.

Retired
Best answers
we are doing 3 forms or rather boost with piccolo, the fusion with nail and the one with kami

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And that I believe is that :p Go Picolo! :p

-Karrde-

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I guess the Fusions sound like the way to go then :p

btw. Chimpot, that c.r.a.p about super nameks was something i saw in the lord slug movie Funi redub, just in case you were wondering.... cheers

monx

M
I know this dose not have to do with forms but. I think they should give piccolo 2 more attacks. One would be scater shot(when he fights 17). Another would be a mouth blast. Those would be cool to add. And he kind of bulks up when he fights 17. They could incress his muscle mass as a 2nd form. :p

Best answers
when i watched DBZ (english dub) kami/piccolo (they both look the same what with being nameks) said about joining to make a super namek! stroong enough to defeat the androids, :laff:dipsh*ts Kamicillo(sp?) was still as weak like cho-su

BTW N.Z is up to where the androids are driving the pink van to gokus home, just after the bike gang. *sigh* repeats suck

Best answers
yah reapets suck there repeating the cell and android saga over here before they do the buu saga:cry: its really annoying. and i hate it that through out the whole manga they have like 10 pointless eps at a time of the z fighters just talking about stuff its so boring

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he has 3 "forms"
1. normal piccolo
2. fused with nail
3. fused with kami (super namek)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom