Nr.17
Nr.16
Buu
King Cold
Radditz
....... And many many more

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what a rrreeeaallllyyy good idea, damn how long did it take u to think of that, 1 second? listing all the good guys and bad guys in dbz is no help what so ever. plus this is thw wrong fourm.

Retired
Best answers
one thing, who wants to be a bad guy?? when you can turn into a super saiyan :] we need saiyans on bad guys team, maybe make up some saiyans or something

Best answers
... stoned goku, right?
So how stoned you was when you posted this idea!!!

Best answers
for 1 not one of the bad guys would have a chance against a super saiyan. the bad guys could be like cell. buu and other powerful people and the evil saiyan are majin characters

Retired
Best answers
yeah mebbie :\ i still think we can make up some chars :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uhh have u all forgoten how esf has the teams??

Best answers
i thinks Vegeta should be evil actually cause if he was much stronger than goku he would kill him and everyone...

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
?

Are you guys forgetting that frieza, cell, and buu have transformations.....

Also, THIS ISN'T DMZ, you can be any charcater on either team :p

Best answers
Im just stating that if they put in a game-play mode where there where good-and Evil teams..and you could only be Evil on the evil team and Good on the good teams.Vegeta should be on the Evil...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no a good vs evil mode would be how to put it... GAY :rolleyes:

god thats the gayest thing.. and one of the main reasons why i hate dmz...

Best answers
...i mean it should be an optional game-type mode...you would still have the other team-play mode etc...and yes i do hate my idea..

Best answers
Ok I dont like the idea and I much prefer the way ESF is now,where you can be any character on either side in team games.I mean why should I just cause I like Buu,Cell,Vegeta and #17 be left with no option as to what team i can pick in team play.
Please leave it as is ;)
But for those who would like to govern teams on thier servers perhaps ESF team could make a pair of .cfg files,one good one evil and servers can put what characters they would like to be in each one,if they are empty it just runs like normal :)
Anyhow have a nice day

InQuisitor

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think they should keep it the way it is but the menus should be cleaned up ALOT i think the current menus look very choppy and unprofessional.

BrunO

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wanted 3d models in the vgui menu like desert crisis, but harsens said that would be pretty hard and take awhile... about the good and evil, if you want gameplay like that, play dmz:) Personally, i don't have any gripes agenst dmz and i would like it if you guys didn't flame them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya 3D menu would rule but i ave never seen desert crisis' before have you any reference pics so i can see wat you mean.

BrunO

Best answers
Ok i will not flame DMZ....ha you thought i wa going to flame them after that didnt you ..ha ha ha ha...Little fools mmmwaaahhahahahahah.. *Walks away knowing without flamming DMZ I have nothing to do..*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom