Gohan Skin Update

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hey masta, I just saw your Gohan skin update its looks awsome! Everyone go check it out you'll be surprised on how better it looks :D

Best answers
Color needs to be alot darker =) then he will be truly almost done =) and add the red-brown belt

Banned
Banned
Best answers
he looks.....tall
very tall for a 12 year-old....that's the age they're going for, right?

Other than the height(which would be more of a model problem) and the belt(which should be red), it's fine..face loks great..and I can't tell what the hair looks like...black on black doesn't show very well..:D

Best answers
Pic. By the way chimpbot, Gohan was pretty tall at the age of 12...if mastasurf was shooting for adult gohan he would be almost as tall as piccolo(which in this game the model should be bigger, and not same size as short vegeta!)!

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ummm. Except Piccolo is the tallest Z Warrior by far. He's a head taller than Goku and Gohan (who are about the same height).

Best answers
chin level with piccolo and goku's top of the head is nose level with gohan, but dont you think piccolo is alittle short in the game? Hes like as tall as vegeta which is as tall as everyone else, imagine krillin being tall as goku, and rest

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ya its a sweet ass skin and i think the belt is the correct colour look at the pic that is supplied in this thread its a blueish bet in it very like the best masta did!

BrunO

Best answers
I still dont know if its just me or does his face still look like he is way older than 12? He looks wayyy too serious for not even being SSJ. Gohan doesn't look that serious until he goes SSJ2. Any other time he is pretty light.

edit: Oh and look in my sig: Red belt :)

Best answers
... he looks cool, but a bit to serious like the most said!

And to the belt it will be changed, cause the skin update is only for the upper body!

Best answers
I have the cell saga on file (dubbed avi) and the belt is blue (although it does vary from light blue to dark blue) i also agree with chimpbot, he is too tall (legs look too long).

and the picture given has a bad perspective. gohan is just a little taller than krillin (not including hair) putting him around chest high to goku. best example i saw was a shot of goku kneeling next to gohan to be eye level with him. he is therefore shorter than goku by the lenght of his lower leg. ("faith in a boy" aproximate time index 585 seconds) this also shows him with a dark blue belt. (im gonna hunt around for something i can use to get stills).

Best answers
I love the new model, it looks excellent. I just hope he's not as tall compared to the others, as he appears to be ;/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The newly completed Gohan skin is VERY VERY nice indeed! Everyone seems to think he looks to old but i think he looks very very close to the actual DBZ character.

BrunO

Best answers
Ok. heres a cap of goku kneeling next to gohan during the cell saga. http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/miracle/height.jpg
(10kb file limit is a bit weak)

if its any use to the dev team i can provide caps from the start of the cell games right through to the buu saga (164-228 upto and including goku going ssj3) and also from early dbz (1-22 raditz to goku fighting vegeta) oh and the first 2 brolly movies.

if you have problems viewing the file directly copy the link and past in the address bar.

Best answers
sweetness, he looks awesome , and no he is nice and serious at age12, not some pussy, hes fine with the face =) and skin looks great good job masta

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Gohan was still pretty short at that age...nowhere NEAR as tall as the model appears to be....plus the model just looks a little like an altered goku model...

Best answers
yeah, thanks for reaffirming me chimp.....i hate to double post but seriously, his face looks way too OLD and SERIOUS (no pun intended)!o_o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom