characters?

Best answers
will u guys be adding ne more characters to esf or leaveing them as they ae because i would like to see more characters in l8er version e.g goten, trunks, android 18 and 16 and brolli mayb?

just asking
p.s dont delete this plz

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by P.o.h.s.XXX
Gohan is their allready, just without a model!!!;)
yes, but he doesn't have all his attacks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ive heard from a team member, cant remember which, but he said that there would be a Goten eventually!! He said he was workin on animating it or somethin, but I cant remember!! He told me this at the Alpha 2.0 release party!!

Best answers
Well i thik if trunks is in , goten should be in to or it isnt fair!!!
And i think it would be great to have a broly, i know hes from a movie and not from the tv show, and i know that it will be to much work to insert so much characters, but it would be cool and i think everyone would like a broly in the game!!!!!
Next thing is that with good and evil, well my eyes not always see differences, maybe the team can skinn the evil characters completly different from the normal, or they chose spins redsaiyans for it that would be great too!!!

Best answers
put in chi-chi she is like the ***** from hell she can probably kick anyones ass

Best answers
I don't understand why some people actually seriously think about adding characters like nappa or Master Roshi, ha thats to funny to think about.

Let alone fusions, that could never work

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I want a ssj nappa with yellow eye brows!!!! LOL I wish they add more chars

Best answers
brolly wouldnt be efticle to be a reg carh if brolly would be in the game it would probly be all against brolly at FULL powre

Best answers
make King Kai and Chi Chi Ect and make them so as they cannot Fly or somthing lol that would be so class :D

or Yajarobi seen as he is a Fat **** lol

i dont really kno what i am on about as i dont have ESF yet i am waiting for v3.0 beta :D:D:D`

Best answers
I want Tapion (the guy from the 13. Dragonball Z movie), He is 1 of my favourit Characters

Best answers
YES!

get brolly, he's the shizdablamittycrack !

and also, hook up some majin vegeta.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom