attacks

Best answers
i was wondering wat are buu's attacks? are they turn u into chocklatey(i know tis spelt wrong i jsut liek pronounsing it chocko-la-ta) and that attack were he shoots all thos beams into the air (i forgot the name) and if its in so its not liek dmz buu's attack will it be a bunch of small damage doing balls? and buu should have a copy attack if he gets hit with an attack he can do it untel hes hit with anotehr attack (ki balls should count 2) and wat about attacks like masenko and trunkses attack (wich i ahve forgoten;( ) will be liek the show (gohan starts over his ehad trunks starts his attack infront of him) and will cahracters like piccalo and buu be able 2 slowly regain health or there be an attack wich they regain health and loose energy instead of having sensu beans wow looooooong message hehe...he...he.:S
sorry guys i speel like **** alwaser haver alwaser willer... wat a sec... i can learnO_O but that takes to long and im alwase i na hurry

Best answers
ah man my head hurts trying to translate what u said :D

i think the attack where buu throws the balls of energy into the air is called genocide - but i aint sure

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its all up to the Buu they make, Since there is 2 forms of him so untill we know that i don't think we can give the names of attacks.

you could go check out some of the attack moves for games if you want to know some, Dragon Ball Z Hyper Dimension is good and has a lot.

Best answers
what i was thinking about is buu should be wicked hard to kill but like only 1 person can be a buu. Buu is the type of enemy that takes hits really well he should live longer. I know i know it would be unfair but lets say u have to kill him with 1 hit but a big 1 to destroy all of his auroa he wont spawn as fast as the other characters maybe take twice as long so he can pay the price. Also he should have that move where he shoots his arm way out. Im just giving idea so this game can stay true to the series.

P.S like a regenraton process but since buu is like mush animation would be pretty hard

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they're tryin to make the characters as balenced as possible

Best answers
could u give me a link to hyper dimension and if u know any other good dbz mods (in the makign or not i have q3) tell them 2 me with links plz and thanks and if a character has a regeneration attack it doesnt have 2 be animated (like growing an arm doesnt look that diferent from far away...) maby the character could just be stationary for a sec or the cahracter could jsut regenerate health after using the attack (or the character doesnt have 2 have an attack he jsut regenerates outamatically)

Best answers
That attack is also known as the Ultimate Extinction attack

Best answers
Alright, I got the FAQ for hyperdimension, here's the moves list on www.gamefaqs.com:

VII. Mr. Boo [Fat]

D + B(jump) ........... Butt Bounce
CB,T + Y .............. Headbutt
CB,UT + Y(or HCT + Y before or when Headbutt hits)
CD,U + Y .............. Two-Handed Hit
CB,T + B .............. Pirouette
CD,U + B .............. Shock and Munch(cancels all fireballs,ultimates)
QCB + A ............... Triple Fireballs
R or L + B ............ 3D attack
*QCF+Y+B(blockable shock)

VIII. Boo [Kid]

HCB + Y(jump) ......... Boo Glider
T,DT,D + Y(jump) ...... Fireball Spit(straight)
T,DT,D + B(jump) ...... Fireball Spit(diagonal)
QCT + Y ............... Head Whip
HCT + Y ............... Spinning Boo attack
QCB + Y or B or A ..... Ground Leg attack (close, med, or far)
T,A,T + A ............. Energy Bolt
R or L + Y ............ 3D attack
*B,F,D,U+Y(blockable)

Original version from Phaze <[email protected]>
Revised version by MajinBoo2 <[email protected]>

---
The *s are desperation moves, I don't know what they are exactly. Both have a complement of common moves too. Their super shots (like Goku's Kamehameha) are:
-Fat Boo's is a large yellow ball created in front of him
-Kid Boo does about the same but creates the ball above his head.

To be clear, Fat Boo is the first one you see: the fat, pink one that pops outta his shell. Kid boo is the small, thin & short pink Boo, the one currently featured in the other HL mod Dragon Mod Z.

Best answers
sorry 2 double post but WAT IS HYPER DIMENSION?! is it like a playstation game or something and speaking of games does anyone know a really good playstation good (that i s transl;ated in english if there is one) that has ssj in it and the pictures from ssj gifs were do thos come from anyway?;/ and i dont need the any moves SO LETS GO BACK ON TOPIC

Best answers
what are you guys Doing, we dont need to know HD moves...

Best answers
hyper dimension is for snes
download the roms and emulator
:cry: i wish i had it for snes, it sucks alot playin on the keyboard

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom