Solution to flying mode

Best answers
I know there's a thread already on this but i wanted to start a new one as the other one was getting a bit big. :D

theres a simple and easy to code solution:
while in flight you press 6 which switches to the fast flying mode.
when you left click the char puts his arms by his side and flies faster than normal(no fancy animations needed), right click makes him fly faster with aura and everything. the ki loss should be based on a percentage, so after like 10 secs, a full bar of ki would go down to 0. the char wouldnt be able to fire any blasts because no attack is selected. there.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
i thot it was sposed to charge up.... i like that betta...

Best answers
Have you ever seen any char in DBZ charging up for a flight? I think it would be better if you'd lose PL constantly while flying... More useful when you have to fly away from an enemy or something...
And about that "percentage" - stuff: There are two possibilities I guess:
1) PL loss is percetual to max pl; flying speed is proportional to max pl
2) everyone loses the same amount of pl while flying (not percentage) and the speeds are the same too (maybe not the same for each char, but the same speed for vegeta (pl 700 000) and vegeta (pl 1 000 000) for example)

Best answers
I think a small charge-up is required, just so that the move isn't overused as an escape method. When i said the pl loss should be as a percentage, I did mean for max pl.
Now stronger characters shouldn't be much faster then the weak ones because the stronger players could always escape when almost dead.
It would be the same problem if the pl loss wasn't percentage wise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom