Omg That Video

Best answers
sorry for the caps but omg. things has come a long way. it looks too good *shows off to his bros* OMG

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the...animation on gokus backflip..thejumping high...the lighting on the beam... the big maps... omg its too good!!

aghhhh

/me akumas gibs fly everywhere in big old boom as he explodes

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol, its great footage + sound addage and all, but really, the kame looks a lot better when you see someone else fire it by side veiw, and then look at them turn it. head enlongates/becomes shorter, pretty cool effect...

Best answers
Was ok, need to make a longer one now, joe need to get peeps together and blast each other =P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what u want is....

One Goku, one Vegeta (maybe ssj ;) ) to have a power struggle and have someone else recording it from the side, im sure everyone would love to see that :p

Best answers
Now now, lets not be asking for much more you first get one thing you ask for this and ask for another eventualy asking for the beta it self. This was for fans to know that the beta is being worked on and is showing good progress. That is all I ment it to be for.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nothings ever good enough for people...

Best answers
Yeah really looks great guys, just one thing. I'm not totally loving that explosion though sorta expands to jerky but still none the less looks great.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
the only problem i hav is the sound.... when he is chargin.... wen he gets to ma....... it just cuts out... shudn it like just continue until it hits the HA!?

Best answers
mmmmmhhh i love the smell of hibikis arguments...

but i like the video. it is acceptable. it should show us what they are doin. and they work on beta. i think i will love the beta.

and i know when it is released! when it is out.

oh yeah i can wait untill the beta. and then i will kick some serious butt!

Best answers
The sound cuts out like the because of limitations of sound editing software. Its not the same in the game it self. That movie was recorded without sound and sound was put in later.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah i wasnt so keen on the Kamahamaha sound either just cuts out, but you said why so thats exceptable.And the explosions aint changed much :(
But the animations and the beam r0x0rs!
Im not winging its rather imprsive.

BrunO

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
gaahh i cant stop watching it.. too awesome lol.. bakflip w00t .. me just lob it. awesome job.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
is it just me or do the gfx of the map, like the ground and clifffs look VERY VERY good, better then normall when u run hl with 3d fx

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i think that those are the textures of the map that are good. the map will look that way if you dont **** around with the gamma , brightness and contrast.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
great animation of goku is very good!

it looks like the series! backflipping and then doing a kamehameha, really cool

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom