Krillens attack

Best answers
i remember a long time ago in a forum layout far far far verey close away there was talk about krillen and his new homing balls attack and that it didnt have a name. well i found out the name it is real but its japanese its called Mafosen (th eattack where he killed all the saba-wom... men) this is probly usless know but corect me if im wrong with a harsh wipping... WHIPE ME FRANKEL WHIPE ME *why do u have to be so* and so the spam continued and yoda came out and KILLED EVERYONE GO SMALL GREEN OLD GUYS;/

Best answers
Originally posted by Mystic Gohan
i remember a long time ago in a forum layout far far far verey close away there was talk about krillen and his new homing balls attack and that it didnt have a name. well i found out the name it is real but its japanese its called Mafosen (th eattack where he killed all the saba-wom... men) this is probly usless know but corect me if im wrong with a harsh wipping... WHIPE ME FRANKEL WHIPE ME *why do u have to be so* and so the spam continued and yoda came out and KILLED EVERYONE GO SMALL GREEN OLD GUYS;/
no no no it is called Kakusandan.

in germany only a few attacks are translated like the kienzan (energie diskus) and masenko (höllenblitz). that were all i think.

but this attack isnt translated and so i have the real name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom