Fuse?

Best answers
is it possible to fuse on this game i mean like HL could you make it like that so one person controls attacks and the other movement? cause that would be awsome get around same ki then have vegeta and goku fuse!! it could simulate a viechle once you think about it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not in the next beta
perhaps in a far future

Best answers
but could it ever happen i mean like is it possible? like they could do the thing westwood did one control movment and one control guns? sounds good? i just wanna know if it could be possible

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dout it will be like that, i just think it should be a transfromation, i mean, to get to Skinny buu u dont have to turn fat buu into choc and eat him do you lol

Best answers
but that would be awsome if you had to asorb others like in the show!!!get 17 and 18 and fat buu and then fusing its all good!

Best answers
yeah if there would i would think the one with more power would control if yall did that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no not could happen eventualy

it will NOT happen it is simply too hard to get right...

Best answers
but once we switch the engine? i doubt it will run on hl forever it will go to HL2 or somthing? and they will have viechles and make it a little esier

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Switching engines is like taking all the work the team has donw and hit delete (quoted from VA) :D

BrunO

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
even if you change the engine, there´s still the problem who controlls what
and the team don´t want to make models for all possible fusion
"Fusions are possible, but implementing it would be a headache we choose to avoid"

only making goku and vegeta able to fuse would kill the gamebalance

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there is no way (over internet) that u could fuse and be one person. unless your both on a vehicle you can't share using sprites

Best answers
you could be it would be killer hard and i think is shout just be that u fuse at a surtain point and than u split so if ones Goten and Other is Trunks u fuse into Goteks and there are too of them

Best answers
K this has been asked loads of times and has been given different answers

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Right.

On that note, since the answer by the team members counts, I'll just hit this lil button here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom