Yo !! When comes a new version of ESF ?

Best answers
yo i've played ESF and it's really good specially the weapons and blasts but i've seen those pictures on the news pages and journal dev or something and they're much better than what i've seen in 2.0 so what's the deal ? if you don't know when another version is coming then could you please gamble for me ? o_o :yes:

Best answers
First of all....the next version is also 2.0, you're now playing ESF 2.0 Alpha the next release will be the ESF 2.0 Beta.

Second: ESF WILL COME OUT WHEN IT'S DONE i'm sure you''ll hear this alot in the near future. But from the threads in this forum you could have concluded that it wouldnt take long anymore before the Beta comes out...I hope 1-2 months but it still isn't sure it could also be next year!!!!!!!!!!

So now shut up and don't ask these questions anymore cuz there annoying and everybody asks them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
WTF , 1 or 2 months , i even hear a year if this is true well then i'm going to stop looking every day to the website for any updates. Then it's just hopeless to hope ...

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if the mod comes out next year, it better be the next best thing in this world. been waiting long enough already

Best answers
1 year O_O i check everyday to hop e the new kick *** beta will be out. i hope it will only 1 or 2 months

Best answers
Originally posted by -=[SSJS]=-P.A.T

Second: ESF WILL COME OUT WHEN IT'S DONE

So now shut up and don't ask these questions anymore cuz there annoying and everybody asks them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you dont have to sit on the cap lock and flame him look you could of said it nicely welcomed him into the comunity and then ask him not to ask this question again

supo marc welcome to the ESF forum comunity its pretty intressting how you spell your name well plz ignore that person up there and try to make freinds and few enemies

the most up to date rumur is about 70% done
but again its only a rumor but a pretty well endowed rumor

(oh yah dont piss off the dev it will effect your future greatly)

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
From the posts above it sounds like a few of you are getting pretty impatient. I say, if you don't want to wait, and if you don't want to keep checking the website for the new Beta then just forget about it for a few months and then check up on it.

You must have lives past ESF. Even the team members have lives. So continue on with yours and ESF 1.0 will be out before you know it.

Us, true fans will continue to come to the forums and website and give a friendly input in this community.

Welcome Marc.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
H...h...h....ha....ha..hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

N00B!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by D.C. Darkling
H...h...h....ha....ha..hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

N00B!!!!

:S i consider you as more of a n00b.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom