Major Problem (XP Maybe)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Sorry This Is Not On Help Topic But No One Ever Goes There Ok Now Here Is Wats Starting To Happen To Me.:cry: Well Anyway When I Go On Esf If I Start A Server Or Join A Server I Will Only Be Able To Play For Like 3 Minutes Then The Screen Flashes A Little Blue For Like 1 milisecond Then Goes Black And Restarts My Computer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Do U Know How I Can Fix This!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well its not XP theres manny people on the forums including team members and it works fine for them

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well My Damn Computer Restarts Alot And I Can't Play It Err Its Pissin ME Off Becuz I Can Only Play At Nite And Tonite Is The Nite:cry: :cry: :cry: ;( ;( ;(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me slaps noob because he is annoying

just saying my pc restarts 2 times doesnt help anyone at all

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes u are...

ur annoying u spam and are stupid

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
try to explain the problem your system in more detail, people cant help ya if they dont have the info

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ok Explain How I Am Annoying,Stupid,And Lame???????? I Wanna Know That?????Spamming LoL??????? Noone Cares About Spamming?????? :devgrin: ;(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
errr yeah they do ive been kicked in the head bout spamming before just wait till a mod see's it

Best answers
Does a little error msg pop up and say something about your video card causing the instability?? Does it crash just out of the blue frequently?? If so, you're going to have to reinstall XP again because your ACPI setting is *****ed. When you reinstall XP again, make sure to DISABLE the ACPI function in the Bios settings before you reinstall XP, otherwise you're going to have the same problem again.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ERRRR GOD DAMNIT I GOTTA REINSTALL IT!!!!!!!!!!!! Ehhh Hehe ok Fine :] Thanx Man Ur The Biggest Help Hibiki No Thanx To U Becuz All U Say Is Me And L33T Spam!!!!!:]

Best answers
Whoa now, you don't have to reinstall unless you get persistent crashing for no reason but when you reboot into Windows it says that your video card is causing the instability. If it's not this particular problem, you'll have to go into more detail. This was the problem I had for awhile too.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well Wat Kind of Detail???? Everything Is Normal To Me Except My Comp Goes Slow Now Not Only It Does This With HL but With Q2 And Medal Of Honor:Allied Assault.Oh Yeah And When I Go TO My Computer My DVD Driver Is Not There.C:/ And A:/ is there but my M:/ is Gone????O_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What is happening is that WinXP is getting an error and instead of showing you the eroor its just restartes the computer this is enable by deaffult and you dont have to reinstall at all just change a few settings!
Click Here for the GOODNESS!

And you are a noob and you do spam alot just to let you know ;) :D

BrunO

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom