Beams

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I started playing esf again .Will the beams be easier to move in the beta.I couldnt even turn it.It took like 15 seconds to turn and it will never hit them.

Best answers
If you wanted to you could hit yourself with your beam? Just incase some one is about to come at you.:fight:

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Check out Mastasurf's dev journal for his video you will see some sweet ki control in that one.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no no no no no

beam control is totaly different now beams are slow and cant turn well... kames can barely make a corner let alone turn around...

now basic ki beams have very good turning and u can do all kinds of fenky stuff with em

Best answers
bah that depends on skill and taste really. i can control kame just as well as the other.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no i mean the kame simply cant turn as fast as the basic beam

doesnt make it less controllable just not as manuverable

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i figured the size of the blast determined how fast it moved and turned

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can control my ki alright in Alpha 2.0 but I can't wait till Beta because it will be so much easier instead of spinning around in circles trying to guide it around in a circle haha.

Best answers
can u hit ur own attacks in beta????

because one time i made the map as high as worldcraft can do it. ok it was 256x256 but it was a simple test.

i made high up on the map a genkidama/spiritbomb let me fall down and launch it to myself. then i charged and launched a kamehameha and it went through the genkidama/sb.

this has to be fixed.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
1. y the hell wud u want to attack urself??....

2. y the hell wud u even think about doing that??

3. y the hell did u do that??

but yeh.... hmm...u can't drop wen ur attackin rmb?... they fixed it rmb? for ppl who cheat in ps.... i think... but still... i don't think this is a big problem, because no1 would really want to attack themselves, unless there is like sum online stat thing dbquake, coz then you could do that for training mayb like in the show, in that case it would be good then.

Best answers
in 1.9 or 1.8 i attack myself with kamehameha. i let it fly in a circle to me back, and then i clicked right mouse button to release the attack, then i launched a second kamehameha but it flew through it.

then i had a score of -1.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, the point of the game isnt to powerstruggle your own attacks...

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ROFL well Joe makes a good point hehe

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
no no no no no

beam control is totaly different now beams are slow and cant turn well... kames can barely make a corner let alone turn around...

now basic ki beams have very good turning and u can do all kinds of fenky stuff with em
thanks for the info:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
unless i was lieing!!! mwhaahahahahahahahahah

but i wasnt so ha back at u

Best answers
The beam that's the fastest moving and have the best manuerability is Trunk's Burning Attack. But it does jack doo doo for damage, however it does have a special function though :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let's just say that special ability combines a move that 3 characters in ESF can perform!! Altho, I mighta given too much info out there!! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom