speed in beta

Best answers
hey if u increase your pl will you get faster like in the dbz episodes everytime the get a pl rise they get faster and stronger or are you'll making it like that or like esf alpha 2.0 where only your strength goes up?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not really ya speed increase if you transform or use aura but not simply based on ya PL i suggested this a while ago but with the huge range of PL you would become truly insanly fast, cus think bout the series when goku was fighting the ginyu force no one could see him but when he was fighting ginyu himself they could in the show the speed you see is only relative to their enemys strength

ohh and i didnt want to creat a thread for this alone but i think theres gettin too many stickys in Newbie Central

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well when u go ssj ur speed increases so i guess u could count that as being faster the stronger u are...

but speed isnt affected by pl only by turbo and ssj

Best answers
Gah...I've said this many times, it's based off what form you are in. How many times must I repeat myself ;/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by [ESF]nighthawk
Gah...I've said this many times, it's based off what form you are in. How many times must I repeat myself ;/
I'm guessing many many times.

Poeple just never learn.

Best answers
well the thing that brings most DBZ games down is they are too slow

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well thats not a problem in esf

Best answers
yah i hope the new robotech game is fast like the anime because slow flight simz suck

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:notice: answer given

CLOSED

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Don't use my ;/ you ;/ing ;/ or I'll ;/ you in the ;/ and you'll be like :cry:

o_o

[/endspam]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom