power

Best answers
if u hav seen coolers revenge then U will know this but in the beta can we do a 3 way power beam like wen goku went to fight coolers men just askin

if some has been here and done this plzz send me there

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
From what I know, no. I do know that Krillin has his attack he used against the saibaimen, when he shot one attack that split off into 6.

I assume that attack is still in for the Beta.

Best answers
As far as I know there won't be any multi-attacks. Just think of how to controll them! Quite difficult... If you know how, maybe you should suggest it!

Best answers
i know how to control it, it will just be 6 of them in a row and whenever you turn left they all turn left at once.

Best answers
i had that idea for a new special move for Goku "The Double Kamehame Ha" where he charges one K wave in each hand.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The attack I was talking about you don't have to control. It's homing, so it automatically goes after your nearest enemy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yup thats what krillins attack does

Best answers
well in bid for power krillen had the atack where he does the 6 ki blast and wat it did was he shot one big ki ball then u click on ur enemy and it'd break up into 6 different balls and home in on him andwhoever was near him. i think that the ebta should also have it so that u can shoot a a ki blast inside of a ki blast sorta like wne goku fought vegeta on earth (first time) and they had the kamehameha/ gallit gun struggle goku shot a kamehameha and later on shot anotherone inside of the one he was alreay shooting to make it stornger.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he did NOT shoot 2. he added power. Just as you can by hitting da turbo button :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom