BB spamming

Best answers
why does everyone get there panties in a knot about big bang...

why do you guys hate it so much?

i can dodge it 99% of the time

sure if its powerful, it can be cheap with powerstruggling...but you could just.....not powerstruggle with them?

Best answers
well wen u get a high pl if ur in liek a 200 ft radius of it ur dead. i got a screen shot of a big bang which had an explosion of liek half the map

Best answers
well what about final flash with a high pl

its like a freakin nuke.....so how bout we all complain about final flash too...

Best answers
well the final flahs aint as bad considering if u PL with it u have a chance of beating it and killign the person who shot it as oppsoed to BB who can just run away

Best answers
so if you get in a PS with a bb...couldn't you just blow ur attack if the other guy starts to power up another one?

Best answers
well u could but its annoying wen they just stand in corner firing BB and u dont even knwo wen they gonna do it if ur at mdi to far range cuz there's no power up for it, so u get hit by surprise. you also cant hear it ocming asd opposed to FInal FLash where u hear a roaring sounds, and u can see final flash charge up cuz the perosn firing is glowing yellow

Best answers
eh thats true....

i still dont see why people whine about it so often though....

Best answers
ppl whine bout it so much cuz its cheap and i hope its made in beta so that its not as powerful and is less cheap

Best answers
i have bigger problems with people pussin out and falling when they are gonna lose a PS or blowin their beams......i hope /thats/ fixed....

Best answers
i blow my beam sometimes where the oppurtunity opens up to get multi kills instead of just 1.

Best answers
oh well yea me 2

but like in a PS it pisses me off when people do that....

they should make it so beams aren't blowable in PS's

Best answers
blowing th ebeam doesn't piss me off as much as the ppl who drop from them. but then again lets say u got a final flash and they drop just blow it and ur almsot guaranteed a kill cuz of its nuke sized blast radius

Best answers
lol final flash

aka freakin hydrogen bomb

iunno i just hope to see falling ability taken away and blowing up in a PS taken away....i can live without gettin that one kill....

Best answers
lol i see wat ya mean i want it taken away too. did u see the big bang video? it looke dliek the big bang now travels even faster. so all im hoping is thats its weaker

Best answers
yea....i mean bb wasn't ever THAT powerful in the show was it?

cuz didn't vegeta do like a huge bb at cell when cell and g@yhan were psing with those two huge kamehameha's

and when he hit cell...cell just kinda like got knocked off balance?

Best answers
yea eexactly it aint that powerful, cuz it only dazed cell. the only itme it wa spowerful was wen it totalled android 19, but then again wat do u expect from a fat piece of lard with no hands.. YES NO HANDS, which left him defensiless to take it head on. and effigy its a 3 man thread sicne u've posted in it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
BB is good. Only trouble is BBing on hi pl. (use FF for that ppl. higher radious)

The kidemand in general is more up in beta. its way more concentrated on melee.

Also dropping, psblowups and attacking ppl in a ps has been reduces/disabled.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I use the falling dropping thingy.. and I don't think it's lame,

I always get bakstabbed by a vegeta who does a BB in my back or a freeza who does a disk in my back, I think that is lame while pssing, but since I can't do anything about it I'll haveto dreopdown..

*noticed that everyone here seems to hate the dropping in a ps*

edit: I think they said that both dropping and blowing up were fixed in the beta... not entirely sure tough

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom