Sensu Bean's

Best answers
In the alpha u could throw the beans but they fell down really quick. Someas strong as these fighters should be able to throw a bean mile so is it fixed? or could u be implemented? do the animations work for it? is the function even in the beta.

sounds like a lot of question but its not really :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What time will you be able to do that.While someone is beating your as* around:S No one really even cares if that is fixed

Best answers
Be nice, it was a legitimate question. And don't assume no one cares. I also was wondering what happen with that. Did the team decide to keep that or did they drop it.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually you dont really care about the bean in the beta because everything is so fast. Plus i have yet to see any yet and i have been testing for some time now. You really dont miss them.

Best answers
So U'll Be Able To Throw Beans In THe Beta Right,Well anyway i wanna know,how do u throw beams in the alpha ascendant???

Best answers
select the beans then right click (assuming u have beans) then he will throw it straight in front of him all you have to do is aim the bean to the other person and they will get a bean :) as i was saying it has a limited distance.

Ohh and the person that said that no one cares, i cared enough to asked the question and i consider myself to be a person, so it matters to me maybe u dont need them in the beta but u can still play catch :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was not flaming you.Your cool with me ascendent.Just saying no one would care because of the fast pace

ultrassj_vegeta

U
i cudn even use sensu beans in the alpha for some reason, besides there isn't much point, i don't kno about the beta but in the alpha its basically pretty much one hit one kill thing happening

ultrassj_vegeta

U
nope....i didnt really play much on the net, got like boring and it was too slow

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You said you are g*y.Ha ha get out of here now!;(

Best answers
WHAT?!?! no bean toss!?!? wtf is this?!

i want mah beans :mad:

Just cause you are too slow and can't react to throw a stinkin' bean doesn't mean i can't :( ... you could atleast make them do 1 dmg if you hit an nme with it so you could fly around throwing these beans at people's eyes/heads...

Best answers
Why are you so adamant about those beans? The action will be too fast for anyone to get those beans anyways.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
sensu beans doing damage to u... ppl eat the sensu bean.. recover health...mmm.... do i see logic?.. no..

Best answers
you are a silly ******* if you say that you cant use beans in the alpha.. i use them all the time, that way i dont have to die to regain health

you grab the bean, teleport off to a safe place and use it, power up, and go fight... its a 3 1/2 second process.

i think its a good question too, i throw beans at people quite often.

Best answers
uhmm well i know something.
me and my friend were playing a new game in it.
Esf ofcourse.
we called it CELL GAMES!.
well easy name but ill explain short.
the game is like you choose Deathmatch and all those thigns.
this is just like Everybody on Cell.
we played 5 person (over lan) and we started off with doing like the series. One against Cell.
but the idea with the sensu is that you could throw it if your friend gives up or soething.
just like Goku did to cell.
because he wanted a fair battle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom