ESF's New VGUI

Best answers
Well my journal isnt working so i guess im just going to post it here. When u pick your character these will show up on the right.. the one wit all the people is the random one.... and I made ones for evil and good... Tell me what all you guys think...

Best answers
im crying because im so damn happy! thank you! i love it!:shocked: :rolleyes: ;D o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fat buu looks kinda wierd.Maybe its his hieght.But i think its the pic that does that

Best answers
thats pretty cool, but it might look diff on a orange color menu in esf... maybe if they change the color ;/

Best answers
well i put a orange border around it and it looks erxcellent actually im going to post a ingame shot of it...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Blue would bring out the characters.Orange sux it would be to bright

Best answers
ok this is the shot of those pics in game the backround is transparent and the border is orange. the stats i took away because u guys dont need to see those :D

Best answers
i dont know what you other complains about but that looks sweet! atleast it doesnt look weird!:rolleyes: ;/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very spiffy. Me likes.

:yes: :yes: up!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Emeka650
But why didnt you put stats for noobs
He probably took the stats out because thier different from the alpha, and he thinks that we don't need to see them until the beta is released.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Those look absolutely great. They look really good with tghe orange HL border too. What's really nice also is being able to see Krillin in comparison to the others :p

-Karrde-

Best answers
Originally posted by Emeka650
Fat buu looks kinda wierd.Maybe its his hieght.But i think its the pic that does that
Buu went on a diet. Looks awesome. I think it'd look even awesome-er on MY screen whilst I play it!!! :cry:

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Excellent job, Metro. I have no complaints.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks excellent, I love it :D
The only suggestion I have is to make the pics bigger, so that theyre more easily seen ingame, unless this will increase the download file size too much or something

Best answers
yea there alot bigger so you can see them i just compressed the screen really small

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom