Struggles ====o

Best answers
So ... folowing situation : Im facing an enemy wich fires kamehameha @ me and i fire 1 back so it will give a little struggle/power fight ... but what about a 3rd player can he fire into the struggle too ?

Best answers
not in alpha, not so sure about beta though....

we will see in a week i guess :D

Best answers
I know how to make a Two ways Kameha against a Final Flash.
its really easy.
the only thing you have to do is to hit the Final Flash and not your friends Kame ha. or else you start to struggle him too.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by USGogett@
I know how to make a Two ways Kameha against a Final Flash.
its really easy.
the only thing you have to do is to hit the Final Flash and not your friends Kame ha. or else you start to struggle him too.
well maybe you can do that, but really.. throwing in more beams or balls.. the direction of a beam doesnt change a bit!

Best answers
yeah..let's get back on topic..i'm really interested in the answer!!! So could a member of the ESF Team plzzz give uss the answer?? Can a 3rd player step in with a powerstruggle and help???

Best answers
If you are talking about Alpha 2.0 then YES!, i've been playing it with lots of people and we would start a ps one on one, and then another player might fly up next to one of us and hit the two beams and enter the struggle, however there are certain bugs, it may not always work, sometimes it will glide off the beams.... the best way to do it is 2 vs. 2 or 2 vs. 1 and coordinate a simultaneous attack, that will work perfectly......

Mog

Best answers
helps winning guy by making the beam cause more damage to the loosing guy :p

Best answers
yea you have never been able to do a 3 or more person ps in any version of esf up to date...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats cause its not programed to do anything :p

Best answers
so you cant do this in the beta as well?? .......
oh man that woulda been sweet, oh well im happy with ssj and the meny other things :)

Best answers
No, there is no excuse.. lol

they made it look all pretty, new stuff... ssj and transformations.. new kicks and crap but they didnt think of adding a 3 way ps? lol

Best answers
chuck a cell vs gohan ps and just go around the back and fire stuff at one of the people in the ps :) :). im sure that wil help ur teammate more than entering the ps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom