How far long is the trailer?

Best answers
Is it say 50% done now er less just wondering, o_o

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
No just be happy with the manual and the game comes out in november 27

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont think they ever were making one.I will ask [c joe when he gets on.He will know.:yes: ;)

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I think there was mention of making a trailer. I am perfectly satisfied either way. But, if I had to make an educated guess, I would say early next week (Mon. or Tue.) or this weekend. Don't hold me to that, I have a lot of stuff to think about ATM (damn High School :p)

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats why i would ask pc joe.Because im not a beta tester or apart of the team.But we dont really need a trailer if you ask me

Best answers
nah we need a MUSIC VIDEO!!!! lol that would be cool....just tons of clips of people transforming and pwning and what not.....

after the beta is released of course...

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
there will be some new video footage by Valk, but i dont know if it will be a "trailer" thou

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
A music video would be interesting, but lets just wait for the release and not waste the developers valuable precious time on little things like trailors or music videos.

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats what i said the beta is coming out in about a week

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
You know, I have no clue..

*COUGH*

*COUGH*

What a terrible cough, I might have to sit down. ;)

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, there will be a trailor!! It's already partially completed!!

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Whats the point of having a trailor? The release is practically here allready.

Best answers
ahhh no its like forever away!!! whole week!!! god damn it feels like a year!!!

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
There is no need.Ohhhh;( you guys should have released it last mont.J/K:devil:

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
It would make sense to have the teaser (trailor) before the release :S but as long as we have both im happy.

Best answers
yeah it would be nice to have one, just hopefully they dont release it the 26th, lol

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
you hope NOT? Why? As long as they release SOmething im happy lol, been waiting a year. now the carrot is in front of the horses mouth heheh

Release a day after? You ARE crazy! Would be funny too.
......................................................|.................................................
......................................................|................................................
......................................................|................................................
......................................................|.................................................
............................................\.........|......../........................................
..............................................\.......|......./.........................................
................................................\.....|...../...........................................
..................................................\...|.../.............................................
....................................................\.|./...............................................
......................................................v.................................................

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom