lol why can't you guys just wait?..

Best answers
Sorry I've been reading the closed posts about when the beta1 will come out lol....for god sake man, the beta is coming out really shortly like today or tomorrow for you guys so if you could wait this long for it.. whats one more day?...

Anywho thats all oh, and just wanted to say congrats to mastasurf for that kick @$$ beta1 trailer :) I can't stop watching it!:shocked:

Best answers
Some one had to make a post about this.. People were way off the the release date. One day early sorry all of you. Im not in any rush this game looks good enough to wait for. So all you people stop spaming the forum with your "WHEN IS THE BETA 1 COMING OUT"

Best answers
i cant wait for it to come out, but........im going to have to, so ill keep quiet:]

Best answers
The New Esf will rock the face of the earth, and we have waited so long so why not wait another day, i cant wait to play it, but i will wait to i comes out, i feel no need to keep asking when it comes out.....

This is to the Team of ESF: Great job guys, uv really made a mod that will kick seriously ass, just wanted to say nice work...:D

Best answers
i dont know how long youve been waiting. ive been waiting for about a year. i doubt you can say you wouldnt be disappointed if the release were delayed till next month.

and yes the trailer is awesome. i didnt think the game would be THAT good till i saw the manual and the trailer. screenshots do NOT do justice to this :) i hope im not hyping the game too much though

Best answers
what do you mean people are way off? ITS coming out today the 27th wednesday at around 9:00

Best answers
well i heard it hasnt come today cas of the time zones...i say watch it come in like a half hour, if not, then oh well...i mean really tomorrow is thanksgiving, its not like most of u r actually gonna have time to play it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pfft once u play beta u will see that trailer was bad

Best answers
it will come out wednesday tonight during the release party wich is at 9:00pm eastern time

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom