First Crash?!

Best answers
Well i was just playing, in teh middle of swooping with a lot of fightin goin on around me, and HL crashes... out of the blue really. Dunno what else was really goin on around me, anyone else have this happen? Maybe it was just my PC

Best answers
dude that sux a bug already huh?
so what was it like before it crashed was it any good or crap and was there lots of servers yet?

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im thinking it was your pc.

Best answers
Yea maybe it was a fluke or something, but everything seems to be in order now, ran it for an hour or so straight on LAN with a friend.. kicked his ass hehe

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes sounds like ur crapy pc crashed out

Best answers
Mine is crashing too, out of no where, and i know its not my pc, any other reasons it could happen?

Best answers
my game crashed out on me twice while I was in the middle of a game...and I have a good running PC

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Sounds like we have found a bug

i will name it: The Game Crash Bug ;)

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Did it crash every time you joined a server? Or just randomly?

Best answers
I've had the same bug. I was smacking some sense into a Gohan when HL shut down - not sure why. You can'ty restart HL - it's just like what happens from the trails bug in DMZ 1.7.

It's only happened the once, so it's not a matter of life and death. Just thought you might want to know it isn't an isolated incident.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Mystic Snidely
I've had the same bug. I was smacking some sense into a Gohan when HL shut down - not sure why. You can'ty restart HL - it's just like what happens from the trails bug in DMZ 1.7.

It's only happened the once, so it's not a matter of life and death. Just thought you might want to know it isn't an isolated incident.
If you run in XP i know a little tip that may help you out a little bit... :devil: After a HL crash, go to your task manager and shut off the "hl.exe" process. This way, you won't have to restart your PC after a HL crash. This always works for me when my bot crashes the HL engine :D .

Best answers
i have a fast pc too BUT it never has liked halflife mucha nd i get crashes all the time on all mods at some point :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom