Your Favorite Character

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont matter, everyone meeles, only one whos got any use is buu or someone with discs, if beams where used more i would say goku

Best answers
omg vegetta is by far mosed the best just melle hem and when he is on the ground do a freeking big bang on him or a gallit gun!!! it rocks and the gallit gun and the final flare are on of the best beams around

Best answers
lol, yep. I think Vegeta....but then again, i havent tried ne other people :D

FF is STILL EXTREMELY POWERFUL! lo, but Melee just PWNZ!

Best answers
I used vegeta the most till now, but atm there isn't many use of beams, it's like 70% melee 30% beams now, but that may change after experience.

Best answers
id have to go with trunks, just blind the sucker then hit him with melee and a generic beam once he hits the wall and theres a kill everytime

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Buu rocks!!!

Just keep on fighting with melee and when you hit him 3,4,5 times make him a cookie and eat him al your heatlh is back.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm Loving Buu, but I always fall back to the Saiyan prince himself. I can't wait until Super Buu makes the scene though.

Best answers
I think every1 is good, every1 is perfectly balanced. I like them all!:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea, And SSJ/other transforms dont throw things off balance, THey can kill so very easily but they aren't invincible. I'v killed Several transformed players with a character in original form.

eot156

E
Scatter shots are pretty useful
I used the alot and they work effectivly. Once your opponent hits the wall or ground, you just blast the crap out of em. They die quick.

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Butt still one thing sucks......

Goku`s spirit bomb(genki dama)

Yes it doesn`t cost any ki and does alot of damage.

But its so easy to dodge and vegeta ff is like a hunderd times better and it even wins in a powerstruggle!!!!

:idea: Why don`t they make it faster or/and controlable!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah I've seen a few people use the spirit bomb effectively. It isn't supposed to really be an attack that you see a lot anyhow, it's the spirit bomb after all!

I like trunks, just because of the hand motions in the burning attack :D

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Personally, I like gohan, because of his fast tranformation and he has good blast attacks, krillin is a good char too, but I just don't like the bold guy

Best answers
neh vegetta owns het guys ehem what do you do you first melee and then?? i mean do you use gallit guns or kamehameha's? or is the weakbeams verry suitable?

what i do is i melee them 2 times tehen when they are on the ground give em a gallit but it will only spoil the game for me so i neda another tactic

Best answers
I like everyone. I think they're all cool. And some of you might have already seen me in your servers raping you :p
I am da man.

Best answers
GOHAn all the way /me absorbs a ff shoots sheild out massive carnage/ and his kamehameha is strong

Best answers
my fav would have to be goku because his transformation is just so damn cool omg. and second is buu

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would have to say Gohan, he only has to go up 400,000 pl points to reach ssj. then i cause a massive slaughter with the kame.

if its not Gohan, then im either Cell or Piccolo. they both have the special beam cannon that i get a lot of kills with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom