sensu beans

Best answers
How do i get a hold of the sensu beans, and on what levels?

This is killing me to find out.

Best answers
I made a post about this too the other day, course, now I can't find it, so I am wondering where to find them too. I found the icon in the attack menu area, but it doesnt do anything.

ZuL

Best answers
I'm sure they are there, i found them once on esf_riverside..

Best answers
You Guys Got To Look In Water Some Are In Buildings To....I had Like 3 Once ;/ :yes:

Best answers
jups i found some too in the water in the map rivers i believe...

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nope, I think only allies/enemies/db's are shown on the scouter (as well as player info)

Best answers
um i dont think so since when did plants ever show up on radar now a days.

just balls people and space ships. lol

plants dont move arnt metal and arnt living creatures that attack so no point

unless people like to put tracking devices in there plants to make sure there plants dont get up and walk away. LOL

but it would be nice to put the beans in an ovious place like in the capsel houses and on the top of a cliff or neer a spawning point

Best answers
MAN I coulda SWORE i saw sensu beans on my scouter... then it was lights in esf_mtside or something... but now i know that they're not there on scouter.... most of the sensu beans are hidden kinda... i think there might be some in esf_kami in the tree soil... but i checked and i couldnt find any... hmmm they should add more sensu beans to each map i think!

Best answers
I tested it 1 min ago and they are displayed ! They are orange like the dragonballs (on the scouter).

Best answers
weird

and another thing in the scouter the dragon balls should show up on radar only ever 1 second just so that to other people they dont get the idea that im moving with the dragon balls and collecting them.

radar kinda like what submarines have they dot flshes on radar for split second then goes away comes back on for split second etc.

(makes it easer to collect them without being stoped gives the illusion that the dragon balls arnt moving when there really moving)

but keep the people constantly on radar and keep the sensu beans off radar lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom