noticeable beta1 problems

Best answers
Well there are a few things I noticed just while playing on my own that were very noticeable and annoying.

1. In some levels such as kamis lookout when going to high or to low the tile floor would disappear

2. This isnt really a big deal but its worth improving later on. the tile in kamis lookout is well um just ugly.

3. water and lava in some levels seems to disappear on the sides and the textures on both are to spread out except for this 1 level in the mountains but it has lines going everywhere

4. for god sake fix the movement walking backwards it makes em all look like balerinas

5. gohans tottaly messed up. No big deal really cuz i really dont like him

6. bots what a case they are

7. melee is good but while beating someone on the ground i hear a lot of strange noises but i dont see anything happening besides a few movements here and there

8. freezas disk freezes in walls and floors. a good idea maybe is to have the disk when trown on the ground go through it half way and kinda spin foward like a holahoop<---sp not really sure)
since i really havnt played online im not sure if what im about to say is not already done but here goes. while leveling up to super saiyan it may be best to not let the player get hurt.

Well thats about it, anyway its a great mod so far, personally before beta1 i had nothing to do with this mod i was playing a differ dbz game for q3 but what has been done so far has brought be back keep up the good work.

Best answers
.................waiting for the flaming in 3,2,1..................

*Waiting for spam to stop. 3...2...1... thats better ;/ " -Majin_You

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
You well should be waiting for flaming for that useless spam. I noticed a few of thost things too, I dont agree that gohans messed up though, I just dont like the fact that his shield doesnt protect him from splash damage, it should.

Best answers
excuse me im new to threads and S*** like this but at least i know the true problems that need to be addressed.
The way i put it out was kinda a stupid but i dont need to hear it from you :\

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by devilex
Well there are a few things I noticed just while playing on my own that were very noticeable and annoying.

1. In some levels such as kamis lookout when going to high or to low the tile floor would disappear

2. This isnt really a big deal but its worth improving later on. the tile in kamis lookout is well um just ugly.

3. water and lava in some levels seems to disappear on the sides and the textures on both are to spread out except for this 1 level in the mountains but it has lines going everywhere

4. for god sake fix the movement walking backwards it makes em all look like balerinas

5. gohans tottaly messed up. No big deal really cuz i really dont like him

6. bots what a case they are

7. melee is good but while beating someone on the ground i hear a lot of strange noises but i dont see anything happening besides a few movements here and there

8. freezas disk freezes in walls and floors. a good idea maybe is to have the disk when trown on the ground go through it half way and kinda spin foward like a holahoop<---sp not really sure)
since i really havnt played online im not sure if what im about to say is not already done but here goes. while leveling up to super saiyan it may be best to not let the player get hurt.

Well thats about it, anyway its a great mod so far, personally before beta1 i had nothing to do with this mod i was playing a differ dbz game for q3 but what has been done so far has brought be back keep up the good work.
1- that because your camera is too high in sky and its normal..

2- get off software mode and it will look nice.

3- thats minor details, try to do better, lava and water, well its your comp.

4 - its called moon walk dumbass lol

5 - whats messed up with him, he kick serious ass.

6 - articifial intellegence, for 56k or practice.

7 - its the noise that things when in cartoon when someone falls from sky.

8 - ypour asking too much.

had to flame once in a year so here it is.
have fun and a nice dayy

Best answers
no no go down to the bottom of kamis lookout and the top is noticable when u die

and for your info lil one

i have a gforce 4 ti 4400
amd athlon xp 1700
and 256-bit memory

so if anything my computer is to good for the poor hl engine

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ever notice most of yoru bugs are of that one map? you can get the problem in alot of large maps... just that this one was a little bigger and less filled thats why you get that black thingy. thats nothing to complain about... its just black stuff..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom