hackers problems

Best answers
Any chance that soemone's workin on a way to get rid of the hackers? I mean as soon as any new game, some loser makes a hack. And I'm talkin about the aimhacks. Buncha losers.;(

Best answers
All I got to say is,
AHAHAHHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Newb.

ROFL.

Aim Hacks.

If u mean an aimbot ur very dumb.
So what if they can aim at u, dude just teleport away from their beam and melee same thing or u can block, u can find a way around veerything.

Now melee scripts are a problem, I see people that just admit they hack when u accuse them. They say if it dont have a .exe extention its not a hack. Morrons ;/

Best answers
Originally posted by |X|trem[3]
All I got to say is,
AHAHAHHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Newb.

ROFL.

Aim Hacks.

If u mean an aimbot ur very dumb.
So what if they can aim at u, dude just teleport away from their beam and melee same thing or u can block, u can find a way around veerything.

Now melee scripts are a problem, I see people that just admit they hack when u accuse them. They say if it dont have a .exe extention its not a hack. Morrons ;/
Ok Mr. 32 posts. I guess we should make you an administrator for that. I mean, not like you're a noob or anything. Bcuz if you were a noob, then you would make stupid posts like this all the time...

SARC- FRICKEN -ASM

And aimbots r pointless. U must mean melee scripts. But if u had a little talent, it would help.

Best answers
Dude. I'm talkin about a god damn player who jumps up and down and throws them frieza discs all day long while spawn camping. God damn annoying. He never missed and was 130-25 at the end of the round. We got pissed;( .

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by koblano
Ok Mr. 32 posts. I guess we should make you an administrator for that. I mean, not like you're a noob or anything. Bcuz if you were a noob, then you would make stupid posts like this all the time...
nice flame... :\
you know that post counts mean nothing, right?
for example you could have 316 posts and behave like a noob

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom