Crash

Best answers
my games just stops in the middle of play and says nothin im runnin xp so i really dont see nething wrong wit my graphics card

Best answers
Have you tried changing your video mode from Software to OpenGL or Direct 3D?

Best answers
IT PLAYS A LITTLE LONGER BUT IT STILL CRASHES WITH NO MESSEGES

Best answers
If you chose OpenGL, make sure you didn't choose 3Dfx mini, try Direct3D if that doesn't work.

Best answers
IT SAID IT DOESNT SUPPORT OPENGL AND I WENT TO DIRECT3D AND THAT WHAT HAPPEN

Best answers
Well if it's still crashing while using Direct3D, i suggest re-installing Half Life.

A lot of people have these problems, i suggest looking around (mostly in the Help Forum) to see if anybody else's suggestions help you out.

Best answers
I JUST RETRIED IT AND IT WORKED PRETTY GOOD SO FAR BUT THANKS.......... I GOT ONE MORE QUESTION BUT IT MIGHT BE A DOUBLE THREAD I THINK I DUNNO WHAT IT IS BUT HOW DO I ADD MODELS ON THE GAME WHEN I TRY I NEVER CAN GET TO EM

Best answers
What you need to do is take the file you downloaded or whatever, the new model you have. Take that and place it in the appropriate folder.

For example, say you just got Mystic Gohan. You would take the Gohan.mdl file that you downloaded and place it in the Half Life/esf/models/players/Gohan folder (be sure to back up the originals), and you'd place the ssjgohan.mdl file you got for Mystic Gohan into the Half Life/esf/models/players/ssjgohan folder. Then all you do is choose gohan from the character select menu and you should have Mystic Gohan.

Best answers
WHAT HAPPEN IF IT HAS TWO FILES LIKE ARMOR LONG HAIR TRUNKS IT HAS A SSJ ON AND A REGULAR SO DO I GO IN THE FOLDER AND PUT IT IN THERE AS A REGULAR OR DO I MAKE ANOTHER FOLDER IN THE PLACE
THATNKS FOR YOUR HELP UR REALLY NICE

Best answers
You put the SSJ Trunks file in the folder named "ssjtrunks" and the normal Trunks in the folder named "trunks"

And no problem, i like to help people as best i can. I know what it's like when you really want/need to know something and dont have anybody to help you.

Best answers
UMMM ONE MORE PROBLEM WHAT DO I RENAME THE REGULAR TRUNKS BECAUSE THERE BOTH THE SAME FILE NAME

Best answers
You don't rename it anything, what you have to do is replace the file that is in the folder with the new one. Also the new file has to have the same name as the old one.

Like, to replace the Trunks one, you'd take out the old file, which is called trunks.mdl (i think) and put in the new file, and then make sure the new file is called trunks.mdl.

I'm gonna start editing my post, incase a mod considers this spam.

Like i said before, back up the original model, put it in a folder in My Documents or something, incase you ever want it back. That's what i did.

Best answers
i'm making this post, cause im not sure if you saw my edited one above.

I also sent you a PM telling you to look at the thread, but you haven't replied, so i figured i had to post again.

Best answers
ok hey whats ur name when playing ESF online mine is Hurricane maybe i can play against u sometimes oh yea is there any way i can add a chacter like if i download a custom brolli is there away i can put him on the game without talkin out goku or someone like that

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, you cannot download custom characters without taking one out because you really are just downloading a new skin. So you would have to replace a character and live with the fact that Brolly can do solar flare and kamehameha and Spirit Bomb(hey he really doesn't have much techniques anyways, maybe its a good thing)

Best answers
ChannelForThePain is right, you cant add a new character without replacing an existing one.

On ESF, i'm BornTwiztid (big surprise). Hopefully i'll be getting a better connection this week/end and if i do i'll probably be hosting my own games most of the time.

Now all i need is practice against someone other than bots, not to mention someone that can royally kick my ass (a friend of mine).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom