Gotenks

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, you proboly think this thread is gonna be: "i think gotenks should be added"
but its not, well as what i saw, gotenks is SUPER srtong, way stronger then ssj, and if he is added to the game, it means his starting pl is like agagillion.......and his regular form is stronger then a ssj2 (maybe even 3)
what do u guys think?

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If they were to add him they would make sure that he was a balanced player, just like everybody else. If it weren't force balance, Krillen wouldn't be able to stand up against anybody.

-Karrde-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gotenks wasn't that strong. SSJ3 Goku was stronger than SSJ3 gotenks. You have to remember that even though goten and trunks went SSJ at an early stage, it doesn't mean they're anywhere near Goku or Vegeta's power. I think piccolo could whoop either of them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Spectre
well, you proboly think this thread is gonna be: "i think gotenks should be added"
but its not, well as what i saw, gotenks is SUPER srtong, way stronger then ssj, and if he is added to the game, it means his starting pl is like agagillion.......and his regular form is stronger then a ssj2 (maybe even 3)
what do u guys think?
a what is this threads purpose then;/ If its not to add gotenks then this is kinda spam.Or should this go in off topic since it has nothing to do with esf;/

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
yea he would be evened out pretty well
rememebr regular gotenks got whomped by fat buu the first time hr fought him

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well emeka,
its it was supposd to show ppl how Gotenks SHOULDNT be added and keep whining that he should :/

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
it would be a good idea if he did get added, all you have to do, like i said, is just start him out with a reasonable PL

Best answers
This threasd seriously has NO purpose. Buu didnt start off with 1.5 mill pl but in game he does. Of course Gotenks would start off with around the same pl as everybody else.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gotenks wasn't even that strong... He is just an added power of Trunks and Goten, granted they are both pretty strong but Gohan, Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo and a few others were all stronger then they were. Gotenks would only really be as strong as a normal Goku or Vegeta.

The only reason he seems strong is when he is in the series no one else is fighting along side him to compare him too.

Best answers
no dude he was super saiyan 3 you tard but gohan was strongeer piccolo wasnt at all hes super namek but i mean hes not as strong as a ssj3 maybe a ssj-ssj2 but no ssj3 and vegeta..yeah he could whoop gotenks` ass in ssj2 and goku if he went ssj3 he`d whoop everyone its so obvious i mean vegeta is second strongest then gohan then piccolo and then those two queers....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Ultimate Vegeta
no dude he was super saiyan 3 you tard but gohan was strongeer piccolo wasnt at all hes super namek but i mean hes not as strong as a ssj3 maybe a ssj-ssj2 but no ssj3 and vegeta..yeah he could whoop gotenks` ass in ssj2 and goku if he went ssj3 he`d whoop everyone its so obvious i mean vegeta is second strongest then gohan then piccolo and then those two queers....
Gohan is the second strongest because vegeta couldnt beat fat buu.Vegeta is third and gotenks 4 and piccolo 5th.Vegeta would get his ass whooped by super buu gohan could've of easily beat him.Actually vegeta is not stronger then gotenks because gotenks was tied with super buu

Best answers
Vegeta didnt get whooped by fat buu, he put up a good fight and he thought he won when he kamikazed it would have been over right there but piccolo was too dumb to eye laser the pieces of buu (well not that piccolo was too dumb but the writers wanted it that way..) anyway Vegeta is stronger than Gotenks but ssj3 gotenks is stronger than ssj2 Vegeta but not by much, anyway gotenks couldnt beat fat buu and he couldnt beat super buu when he was ssj3 so i dont think hes that strong, mystic gohan is a lot stronger than gotenks, But i dont know if Gohan is stronger than Vegeta, remember he got his ass kicked after buu absorbed piccolo and gotenks, while Vegeta was able to put up a fight against him (with goku helping) and he has able to hold off Kid buu (stronger than superbuu) for well over a minute.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
listen hold off not beat. HE wouldnt beable to beat kid buu at all.Gohan would have been able to hold him off too.Dbz is really ****ed up in story.They ****ed up alot of things in plot.Gohan is stronger then vegeta and was suppose to be stronger then everybody but they went sloppy and made goku stronger and the hero.Although buu absorbed with piccolo and gotenks was able to beat ssj3 goku its retarded but kid buu wasnt:rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah it makes no sense that vegeta basically lost to fat buu, but held off kid buu.

It woulda been kinda lame if gohan saved the day. But it's even lamer that goku did:S

Best answers
well its retarded that he absorbs ten times the fighters, yet when he is finally without them in his kid state he is supposed to be the toughest then and not when he had all that power absorbed by the others ... wtf ... he should be very weak not the huber strong thing he was when at his "final" stage ...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gotenks has a high chance of being in esf, tho he will not be a fusion, he will be just a normall player, with ssj1, maybe 2, and 3

me thinks anyways

Best answers
if you didn't notice, vegeta didn't really "hold" Kid buu, he just made him busy!(punching bag :p )

except for the parts where he shoots him like crazy(which didn't hurt him at all) he didn't make a hit...

he didn't manage to fight Fat buu, and as you can see, Fat Buu gave a good fight against Kid Buu

watch this:

Vegeta SSJ2 cannot beat Fat Buu
Gotenks SSJ1 gives a good fight against Super Buu, and an awesome fight in SSJ3, which proves he is stronger than mr. Vegetable

edit:
oh yeah, if he's in the game, what attacks will he have?
Melee, Normal Ki attacks...
he should have Kamehameha, because Goten knows it(used it against trunks in the tournament),
And he should have those kamikaze ghosts:
left click locks on target(like in melee), right click releases a ghost which flies towards the enemy, you can shoot one ghost per 5 seconds, if a ghost touches ANYTHING, it blows
the ghost's turns are slow, so everyone will have a chance to escape, the ghost will blow after some time, to make it fair
i also thought about charging a ghost, putting more energy into it, making it's explosion bigger and stronger
what else?

Best answers
Kid buu isn't stronger than piccolo-gotenks-buu or whatever you want to call him. Goku SSJ3 is stronger than Gotenks SSJ3 but not stronger than Mystic Gohan. He's the strongest saiyan (after Vegetto) but the writers made him to dumb to defeat buu. Vegeta SSJ2 is nearly as strong as Goku SSJ2 but weaker than Gotenks SSJ3 for sure.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, from what i saw till now(im just at the part that gotenks went ssj3 and is fighting buu).
gotenks is MYCH stronger then most of the rest.
now, in esf, the chars have only ssj, no ssj2 or 3,
therefor gotenks will OWN them totaly.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Spectre
well, from what i saw till now(im just at the part that gotenks went ssj3 and is fighting buu).
gotenks is MYCH stronger then most of the rest.
now, in esf, the chars have only ssj, no ssj2 or 3,
therefor gotenks will OWN them totaly.
in the later versons there will be ssj2 and 3 etc...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom