How do i make a sig?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you get a good program like photoshop or paint shop pro, read the rules and learn the basic tricks through practive or tutorials which can be found in the signitures section.
if you need a sig you can PM me and i'll make one, after you get 30 posts of course

Best answers
dam i needa read somthing because why do i need 30 posts??

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats only his rule. He will only make you a sig if you have 30 posts because he does not want to spend his time making one if you just leave after 3 days.

Best answers
lol ok thx but im not gonna leave these forums are really intresting and i love esF!

Best answers
i'd be intrested to make you one, i'm not that good but you don't need 30 posts, just pm me on what you want it to look like and stuff!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bah screw the 30 posts thing thats no fun i'll make ya one just send me the specs

Best answers
in your profile you can see somewhere the signature, you have to put [*img]http://yoururl[*/url] in there (without the * ofcourse) and then put the url of your image in there!easy as pie

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nope well probably host it for a while oh does anyone know where i can find high quality DBZ pictures?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom