Characters

Best answers
There will be no fusion-characters in the game.
It is possible to download models of Vegetto and Gogeta, but that'll only change your looks, not the attacks.

Best answers
No and, No sorry

Gogeta is a Charater from a movie and the ESF doesn't do movie Charaters, To bad tho Í for ones Realy wanna play with Gogeta :p

And for Vegito's part in the game, mayby in the far...FAR future when ESF is THE MOD for HL and CS is never played anymore, THEN you can expect a Fusion but for now..... Just DL the models from:

www.redsaiyan.net

Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ2GoGeTa
No and, No sorry

Gogeta is a Charater from a movie and the ESF doesn't do movie Charaters, To bad tho Í for ones Realy wanna play with Gogeta :p

And for Vegito's part in the game, mayby in the far...FAR future when ESF is THE MOD for HL and CS is never played anymore, THEN you can expect a Fusion but for now..... Just DL the models from:

www.redsaiyan.net
hes in GT so
And They Could Do a Fusion from the dragon as a wish like ask for friends then they do a fusion with u

Mog

Best answers
theyre not gonna have gt either! :(
i really wanted pan to be a character in esf...shes cool! :]
i just realised tho... pan was on the last couple of eps of dbz! altho she would only be 4 years old...
unless dbz counts as all the way up till the first episode of gt...that would meen ubuu could be in esf aswell! :p

(btw, does anyone know where i can get a pan model for esf? ive seen it on a german website but i couldnt work out how to download it! :cry:
its on this website: http://www.dragonball.at/games/esf_models.php
its got android 17 and other cool models too...shame i dont know german :cry: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom